[Live Action] Attack on Titan First Trailer

Wubsies ♥

WEEABOOS UNITE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41ZKisDeoE

Are you a AOT/SNK fan yourself?

Thoughts?

I personally would want to time travel in the future and watch this. I thought it was cool, hype train is running. Although I/we didn't see much in the 1min30sec video, that's a lot to get people hyped. Hoping it's not like what everyone else is saying; like Dragonball Z: Evolution(terrible, wtf-is-this?, etc)

What would you like to see in the Live Action movie?

Hyped for it or not, and why(optional)?

Not feeling the need for a live action reboot of an overrated 2013 show. Adaptations of new or previously undone content will always be more exciting then a cash rehash.

Maybe that's just me though.

i'm not a filthy weaboo fan of a tack on titan, but judging by the trailer it looks ok, even though i have no idea what these nerds people are saying

I'm having a hard time getting over the fact that they're going to make a live action movie for attack on titan

Literally, animation is better simply because the movie can never portray the same visual effects as an animation. They were better off making a pokemon live action movie, with live gardevoir :D

I personally don't like Attack on Titans because of It's animation. If this comes out, I'll definitely Watch it because I still haven't watched the anime one yet.

Archived