A serious question about Chigga

MC22

He just spams "autpost" on all of his posts, and everytime I think of his old and slightly better posts I get somewhat annoyed.

Other than ignore him thru that button is there anything I can do to stop seeing that word or any variation like aurairuaiuritpost?

Chigga, please don't post your word here.

1. Stop getting people to put links to stupid people on a**p*** in status updates.

2. Don't visit Great Below

That's about it.

1. Stop getting people to put links to stupid people on a**p*** in status updates.

That's about it.

Meh maybe aupost might wanna reconsider your ban since

1) you active makes suggestions and pretty well known/recognised in the tf2 community i guess

2) it was for a stupid reason

3) your rants on bazzar is making me gravitate to them...cuz atm aupost does kinda suck.

4) dafaq would you question an aupost admin's prices which started this bann in the first place xD 

3) your rants on bazzar is making me gravitate to them...cuz atm aupost does kinda suck.

I guess you're easy to convince and fall in line to following someone. 

Anyways i agree about this annoying habit of him spamming aupost. But thats probably because he was dumb enough to get perma ban and is left out of one of the most important trading tools and sites.

I guess you're easy to convince and fall in line to following someone. 

Anyways i agree about this annoying habit of him spamming aupost. But thats probably because he was dumb enough to get perma ban and is left out of one of the most important trading tools and sites.

Mostly because i havent traded on a regular basis for almost half a year (Uni started) and ive recently started and it's getting too annoying to use.

Too many people advertise a cheaper price than they are actually selling for, bloody phishing links everywhere. They were there before but to a much lesser extent than now. Also before people would actually list their prices properly, now most people dump a bunch of hats and just put a key requiring you to click multiple trades to find one selling at the proper price :l

The only reason why im even using it is because of the larger user base.

That's about it.

1. BP.TF stupidity links and just about anything still have autpost posted on them

2. Great Below is not what I was talking about.

Mostly because i havent traded on a regular basis for almost half a year (Uni started) and ive recently started and it's getting too annoying to use.

Too many people advertise a cheaper price than they are actually selling for, bloody phishing links everywhere. They were there before but to a much lesser extent than now. Also before people would actually list their prices properly, now most people dump a bunch of hats and just put a key requiring you to click multiple trades to find one selling at the proper price :l

The only reason why im evenautposit is because of the larger user base.

Well at least you do not spam autpost 24/7.

Leave the forum.

True, but I'm addicted to this stuff.

The only reason why im even using it is because of the larger user base.

You're using Outpost wrong....You're not supposed to look for buyers/sellers. You make a buy trade, and you make a sell trade. And the buyers/sellers will come to you. Even when i'm buying for quite a bit less than the market value, i still manage to get at least 1 purchase per day. So, theres no reason to ever look for a seller as you can easily get it cheaper by just making a buy trade. 

Meh maybe aupost might wanna reconsider your ban since

1) you active makes suggestions and pretty well known/recognised in the tf2 community i guess

2) it was for a stupid reason

4) dafaq would you question an aupost admin's prices which started this bann in the first place xD 

I didn't know he was an admin....

Actually the reason was legit, because I tried to bribe him, but the temp.ban that started all this was stupid.

You deal with it. Like I have the first day Chigga was vomited into the community.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5147ace8ba2536fa36000002 <-- Your first accepted suggestion

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51409b33ba2536197400000e<-- My first accepted suggestion

We've been here for the same amount of time, you just got addicted faster than I did

You should give me your TF2 backpack. It is totally worth giving me your TF2 backpack. You having your TF2 backpack really kind of sucks so you should give me your TF2 backpack.

You should give me your TF2 backpack. It is totally worth giving me your TF2 backpack. You having your TF2 backpack really kind of sucks so you should give me your TF2 backpack.

Lolol btw do i sometimes see you on Gamersun servers? Or is that someone else o_O

Lolol btw do i sometimes see you on Gamersun servers? Or is that someone else o_O

As far as I know, I've only been imitated once so it's probably me.

• 2 weeks later...

No one considers the obvious, which is that we kill Chigga

And Chigga, no I will never stop sending you death threats

This is not the great below for .... sake. 3rd warning. Stop bumping old threads with spam.

Archived