This is not cool PEASANT

☣Long218☢

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/513a73f6ba2536a13c00001e what the hell is this kind of contribution. She took all my proof and effort and then remake and raise the higher end by 0.25 and not even bother to give me credit or a chance to remake ?

I even gave her 4 keys to help her out with her trading after getting scammed and she did this to me.

PEASANT is a rep whore. You cant blame her, she's supposedly a girl.

This should really just stop. This is barely a difference, and you are stealing other users' proof. What you should do is fine your own proof. A link to another users' suggestion as proof is not proof, it is stealing.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/513a73f6ba2536a13c00001e what the hell is this kind of contribution. She took all my proof and effort and then remake and raise the higher end by 0.25 and not even bother to give me credit or a chance to remake ?

I even gave her 4 keys to help her out with her trading after getting scammed and she did this to me.

Sorry, I thought you just wanted to keep that suggestion as it was hours and you still haven't responded. I was offline line the time you commented on that and just noitced when Mr Bucket closed it down. No need to get all mad. And thanks for the donation :D

Sorry, I thought you just wanted to keep that suggestion as it was hours and you still haven't responded. I was offline line the time you commented on that and just noitced when Mr Bucket closed it down. No need to get all mad. And thanks for the donation :D

"This is all I could find with offers. I feel as though current range is still accurate"

You didn't ask me if I want to remake or w/e so.. <_<

Really? Are you complaining about a suggestion? You made yours, I suggested one. Peasant suggested one with the price I suggested. Let the best one win.

About using links to other suggestions, I've done it and have no problem with others doing it. Action won't be taken becuase there's no rule against it and I hope there will not be, ever. 

You both do a great job with your suggestions, don't stop.

also, rule 37.

Also also, are you going to remake it? Or do you want me to suggest 4-4.5 myself? If you remake it, I'm suggesting 4-4.25 just to piss you off.

Also also also, moved it. This ain't gaming.

C'mon, who cares if someone stole "your" proof. If your suggestion was inaccurate / wrong because you didn't put too much effort into it (again), why shouldn't someone else re-submit if you don't? It's not your proof to begin with, you just found it first.

Stop whining and move on.

Really? Are you complaining about a suggestion? You made yours, I suggested one. Peasant suggested one with the price I suggested. Let the best one win.

About using links to other suggestions, I've done it and have no problem with others doing it. Action won't be taken becuase there's no rule against it and I hope there will not be, ever. 

You both do a great job with your suggestions, don't stop.

also, rule 37.

Also also, are you going to remake it? Or do you want me to suggest 4-4.5 myself? If you remake it, I'm suggesting 4-4.25 just to piss you off.

Also also also, moved it. This ain't gaming.

as a mod, by doing that to piss off someone, it would just show that you are not mature.

8===D doing this says I'm not mature, lol.

C'mon, who cares if someone stole "your" proof. If your suggestion was inaccurate / wrong because you didn't put too much effort into it (again), why shouldn't someone else re-submit if you don't? It's not your proof to begin with, you just found it first.

Stop whining and move on.

I made the same mistake http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5122740dba2536d52e000005 so I just want fairness to everybody.

Archived