Sniper set question.

Cffg.Prussian PickelCrate

OK. So.

Ive got a beams + planets set going for my sniper. I was looking around and saw a MG misk (for a good price) and Im kind of tempted to get. A couple questions tho:

-Whats the usual demand on unusual sets? I dont think I would keep it for long.

-Can you wear 2 yellow belts at once? 

-How cool would I be if I owned this planets + beams + MG set? (1-10)

1) Depends on how the set looks, if it looks good, it'll get more attention and more potential buyers and vice versa.

2) No afaik

3) 1, that's just opinion though, I'd rather be hidden instead of having a cluster fuck of effects floating around my head making me a visible target.

1) 0 rarely ever would people want to buy a whole unusual set from you unless it's a rare/unique set eg: the set of 3 flaming halloween bats for the spy or the set of glitched painted cowmanglers. A set which is visually based is very subjective you might think it's good but other might not that is teh reason why you see "unusual sets" unsold for months at a time because the sellers wont break it.

2) No, all conflicting miscs...etc have been fixed by valve, not sure if there have been other unpatched methods.

3) 1, i dont see how any of those effects really compliment each other, GE + PE = that white glowing thing, g+p fetti looks good...etc

, i dont see how any of those effects really compliment each other, 

I thought they would because beams goes great with MG and planets are alright with beams.

Archived