How rare are untradable collector's weapons?

Cffg.Prussian PickelCrate

I saw that thread about the untradable collector's handshake buyer, and I was thinking:

What are the rarity of these untradables? I know how they occur so you dont have to tell me that.

Another thing that came to my mind was that I own an untradable collector's sharpened volcano fragment. I guess I could sell it for a price since im nowhere near becoming a collector.

tl;dr: Whats the rarity of untradable collector weps? Any Value change? I own untradable collector's volcano fragment

Not really. I make an untradeable refined from crafting untradeable weapons and use that to craft untradeable weapons to put into the kit making it untradeable after.

Untradable collectors things are a curiosity and little else. Every player gets a huge number of untradable weapons from achievements (3 * 9 classes). Since any weapon can be crafted using metal, untradable C weapons are not any more special than regular C weapons.

They're only "rare" because most people don't want to make a dirty C weapon, not because of limited resources.

Archived