Which rock is the best rock?

Explosion-chan

By this, I mean metal (in general), pop rock, punk rock, hard rock, classic rock, emo rock, soft rock, etc.

Personally, I like punk rock because there is usually good guitar and a small degree of screaming, but still a passionate voice.

Classic rock because according to wiki both Gn'R and Queen can be classified as that

Guns N' Roses is hard rock pfffft....

Well to me, hard rock and trash metal, some classic rock songs but eh, not too much.

Punk rock if i had to choose a rock genre, prefered however is metal/death metal. 

Anyone heard of a festival called Download in the meantime? massive rock/metal mix

I love a lot of genres of music, but when it comes to rock. 90s alternative rock wins by a large margin, mostly because I grew up in the 90s, so that's kinda my thing. Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, etc. Second place would be classic rock. Love me some Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, etc. 

Granite

Sedimentary

My favourite is classic.

Igneous.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/31997-which-rock-is-the-best-rock/

Also, Classic rock is definitely my second, sometimes my first. All depends on my mood. I've seen more classic rock concerts though (Led Zepplin, Heart, Elton John, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company, Fleetwood Mac)

Amytheist is a personal favorite geode of mine. I keep a space in my heart for Smoky Quartz and Rose Quartz, however. A certain commodity compared to other such geodes as Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, or even Diamond. Regardless, I find these to be the most appealing 'rocks' to me personally.

Amytheist is a personal favorite geode of mine. I keep a space in my heart for Smoky Quartz and Rose Quartz, however. A certain commodity compared to other such geodes as Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, or even Diamond. Regardless, I find these to be the most appealing 'rocks' to me personally.

Why not just have everything?

Spanning several years of recording, the album featured forays into a range of musical styles, including hard rock ("Custard Pie", "The Rover", "The Wanton Song", "Sick Again", "Houses of the Holy"), eastern-influenced orchestral rock ("Kashmir"), progressive rock ("In the Light"), driving funk ("Trampled Under Foot"), acoustic rock and roll ("Boogie with Stu", "Black Country Woman"), love ballad ("Ten Years Gone"), blues rock ("In My Time of Dying"), soft rock ("Down by the Seaside"), country rock romp ("Night Flight"), and acoustic guitar instrumental ("Bron-Yr-Aur")

What do you mean, Metalshiflet doesn't favor metal?

I came here expecting to make a rock joke.

I'm disappointed in this thread.

Whatever Journey is

Archived