Official(ish) bp.tf Hunger Games

Jacobmeister

Who needs enemies when you have Gent as a teammate

Inb4 Gent team-kills me

Gent is a lying son of a bitch, don't trust him.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

District 7 thug life

You know it. I feel like my character has been pretty realistic to myself in person. I've hid, slept, and done nothing.

Laziness is my secret weapon!!!

Alright, whatever.

He was talking about the post where you quoted the entire Day 1. It's very long and nobody should have to scroll all the way through repeated content just to see your short response.

He was talking about the post where you quoted the entire Day 1. It's very long and nobody should have to scroll all the way through repeated content just to see your short response.

Done.

Alright, so, some pretty annoying news. I've lost the Hunger Games.

The simulator is pretty basic - I can't save where I am, and because of that, I can't close the page. My computer's been running for ~60 hours straight now so I could keep it open. I went to the next page of events after waking up this morning and it literally reset me on the disclaimer page.

Basically, everything's reset. I can't change that, and I'm extremely pissed off, not only because, well, it reset, but because we were getting somewhere with these Games.

I don't really want to admit defeat though, and luckily, we have 23 people still up. My question to you all is this:

I can't keep these Games going from where it was, but, do you want to see a 24 man Games (23 + a wildcard, probably)? I can guarantee that I'll get all the results prior to posting, rather than getting them over time (I believe I left the page inactive too long, I don't know what else could have caused this)

I'd like an opinion or two - I'll get them going this time tomorrow(ish) if you guys are happy. I just want to see a little closure on this event.

Apologies once more. :(

-Le snip-

You wanted to keep the games going for a decent amount of time by posting a new entry every few hours, but rather than actually leaving it open forever and ever I think you'd be better off going through it all very quickly, saving an image for each day and then uploading the images for each day every few hours.

You won't need to keep your computer on, and it would be pretty much impossible to lose your place.

You wanted to keep the games going for a decent amount of time by posting a new entry every few hours, but rather than actually leaving it open forever and ever I think you'd be better off going through it all very quickly, saving an image for each day and then uploading the images for each day every few hours.

You won't need to keep your computer on, and it would be pretty much impossible to lose your place.

Originally my plan, actually. I got lazy and figured "well, if I kept my computer on, I shouldn't need to save my images too far ahead, right" and that just kinda happened. Lesson learnt.

Originally my plan, actually. I got lazy and figured "well, if I kept my computer on, I shouldn't need to save my images too far ahead, right" and that just kinda happened. Lesson learnt.

Oh well, we all make minor mistakes like that, and if you redo it maybe I won't get crushed early on.

Good luck to future games.

so... everyone technically was wiped from existence? Well, thats how you end a game.

*No survivors. How tragic -at least no more blood was shed*

so... everyone technically was wiped from existence? Well, thats how you end a game.

*No survivors. How tragic -at least no more blood was shed*

Blood was shed in the most glorious fashion actually. So much blood was shed that hungergames.exe stopped working.

So we never know who won?

I declare myself the winner of the games, and overthrow the mods.

Puddingkip and co., bow before your self-declared god.

But seriously, who are the lucky 23? Am I in?

-bad news-

Well, that sucks.

I guess you could just make another one with a wildcard.

I think we all know Balrog was gonna win the other one anyway

So we never know who won?

I declare myself the winner of the games, and overthrow the mods.

Puddingkip and co., bow before your self-declared god.

But seriously, who are the lucky 23? Am I in?

I assume the 23 are the ones who were alive, which includes you

remake with a wildcard pl0x, I had a shield and was about to go ham

Well, I knew what you guys would say, but of course checking would be best - watch this space. New one will be going within 24 hours, and this time...

no playing games.

*YEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Archived