Unsolds?

Roller

Ye, never knew that Forums exist before. I don't quite understand what does it mean by unsolds. Does unsolds mean selling the items more than 12 hours? a day? a week? or a month? Srsly, I don't always include unsolds nowadays because I don't even know what's the point of putting it there. How can unsolds prove that the high range needs to remove. Even if it was unsold for a month, and it is being sold now, does it still count as valid proof for unsold? I sure do have a lot of questions. Hope you guys can answer them :3

I'd say 5+ days autobumper (donator), or a 5+ days non-donator, but with a decent amount of views.

Sometimes it is possible that if the trade is up for a month, the seller changes his price through the month. But most of the time you can check that in the comments on the trade. I use these trades hardly, though.

Unsolds can't be applied to expensive items like unusuals just because there are very few people looking to spend their cash / buds / keys on specific unusuals. If someone is desperate to get some unusual - he will pay the asked price unless it's a ridiculous highball. Others will just try to get it cheaper to resell for more. Unusuals that are instantly sold are either quicksells / rare and in very huge demand (like Burning TC, there are tons of people collecting pure for it as soon as it pops up on the market, etc). So, by decreasing the price due to "unsold for X" is just wrong.

Unsolds can't be applied to expensive items like unusuals just because there are very few people looking to spend their cash / buds / keys on specific unusuals.

Also might want to add vintages which can go unsold for alot longer as well as collector items.

·         Unsolds

Links to unsolds show that demand of a certain item has gone down and users are unwilling to pay its current price. This should not be used as the only proof to decrease the price of an item, and must be used in conjunction with other forms of proof.

Reasons for this is as follows:

o A trade may be open for weeks, but just recently changed their listed price.

o Outpost has donators status which receive regular,automatic bumps, overshadowing non-donators

o Some items may have 20 pages of trades and there will be obvious unsolds regardless.

o Users which are rarely online, giving the illusion that it is unsold.

Also might want to add vintages which can go unsold for alot longer as well as collector items.

First version of my post had vintages but I decided to focus on unusuals :)

Normal hats and miscs

3 days

Genunines (cept for like KE and stuff)

5 days

Vints

6 days

Unusuals

No one says "unsold" they just say B/O. A quicksell in unusual land is within 1 day.

Archived