The Backpack.tf Newsletter staff sign up thread

λngelღмander

Please sign up here. We are looking to fill many positions, in writing, editing, and gathering. Feel free to sign up.

Please don't be afraid to sign up, anyone can get a position here, it's not the olympics. The important thing is that you are willing to put your time into it and that's what counts.

If you want to be a part of staff, please state which position you would like. Try to pick a specific position, if you think you can do multiple, say it. Personally, I'm planning to be a writer/editor myself.

Reporter: Gathers information, pays attention to things happening on the forums AND main site

Writer: Puts the information into a google doc, doesn't have to be crisp, just has to be done neatly enough to understand

Editor: Prepares the post for actual posting and puts it in the thread, following format.

I'd be willing to be a part time editor because I'm okay at that kind of stuff. 

Since I don't know if I will be able to meet all time requirements, you can just mark me in as an alternet or something of the sort. 

p.s. I liked your first few posts, I even saw one thing that I hadn't known about :)

Newsletter everyday -

- Proofless suggestion #347

- There shitposting on GB again

- Another bp.tf user antagonized 

- Some guy traded with a marked scammer, witch hunt of full effect

I'd be willing to be a part time editor because I'm okay at that kind of stuff. 

Since I don't know if I will be able to meet all time requirements, you can just mark me in as an alternet or something of the sort. 

p.s. I liked your first few posts, I even saw one thing that I hadn't known about :)

Perfect. Add me on steam please, let's get to know each other and we'll try to incorporate you into the next issue

Newsletter everyday -

If that's what you are looking for in a newsletter, that's what you're gonna get.... The newsletter is whatever you guys make it. 

The newsletter will be organized by week, but published every day. A short summary of a day's activities will be made, which I need help with in gathering information and such

I can be a reporter, since i'm not very good at typing as most of you know lol, very active on the forums though.

You know I'm down Angel, I'd love to work on this and write some stuff with you and others. I'd be down for Editor or writer :)

You know I'm down Angel, I'd love to work on this and write some stuff with you and others. I'd be down for Editor or writer :)

Believe it or not, you were the first person who came to mind. Get me your email on steam and i'll clear you for the doc :D

I did these news reports before it was cool. Add me plz.

Not saying I like Utsoob, but he's right. I can do the writing if still needed

Currently we're not looking for any more writers, as the amount we have now is overkill, but I'll let you know if spots open in the future. We do, however, need more people to gather information. Investigative reporters, I guess you could say.

i want to sign up for reporter

pretty active on the forums, i have lots of free time so i can check on the forum on what's happening and what's not

I don't know if you want this but i can be the Writer if you want.

Well on saturday and sunday, then i'll have some free time.

(Saturday and sunday so the other writer can lay down the work.)

Currently we're not looking for any more writers, as the amount we have now is overkill, but I'll let you know if spots open in the future. We do, however, need more people to gather information. Investigative reporters, I guess you could say.

So is that a no?

Breaking news: Metalshiftlet shit posts again.

not wordy enough, gotta put it in that newsletter format:

Today metalshiftlet's did a number of awful "shit"posting today, and wanted everyone to know that "B8" was here again. Hopefully, we can find a way to curb the recent influx of shitposting, as theirs no synonyms for shitposting.

Archived