The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Care to elaborate?

I thought we all know that its kind of a running gag to say Wayne is a shark. Some might be rather serious about it as well.

Note: There is no solid proof he actually is, my comment was just meant as a joke. 

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we all know that its kind of a running gag to say Wayne is a shark. Some might be rather serious about it as well.

Note: There is no solid proof he actually is, my comment was just meant as a joke. 

A fair warning to you and anyone who may read this, on these forums, slander is a bannable offense, so be careful.

A fair warning to you and anyone who may read this, on these forums, slander is a bannable offense, so be careful.

"running gag"

"There is no solid proof he actually is, my comment was just meant as a joke"

"running gag"

"There is no solid proof he actually is, my comment was just meant as a joke"

I wasn't directing it toward you, just people in general.

alright honey

sorry I felt attacked

Oh, by no means should you have felt attacked. I don't attack people here, I'm the most peaceful forum member :D

You could just have messaged me or something. I hate making unnecessary posts, I'm trying to keep a good like to post ratio here xD

I'm gonna request a 8 days ban for the exams that are coming up on my school...

Just posted this even tho nobody would care

Wrong thread m8 :^)

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.
Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.

Wrong thread m8 :^)

Ye bra ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't even know how i would even hit the news 

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.
Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.

Ye bra ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't even know how i would even hit the news 

well go request your ban and you'll see.

What exactly happened to sourcerep?

Bumping this thread to mention some of the changes being made to it. I've finally come through with my weekly editorials, there are going to be multiple per week, with a possibility of none, though hopefully that doesn't happen. We will do our best to deliver editorials for every week.

The news hasn't changed in any way, I still update it as things happen, so they're fresh in memory and keen in detail.

Editorials will be placed on the newsletter only when the week's news has been completely finished and is spoilered, and the editorials come after that step. So in order to find them you must open the spoilers, please don't come running to me to ask where they are ._.

I will post the writer of each editorial by the title of said editorial, so you can give them your appreciation if you want. It's all very neat and tidy, you don't need my help navigating it. 

So long

Edit: Added ranks for staff at staff members' behest.

Is there anyway I can find general information over the past year or so? Or is that never going to be integrated?

I was thinking about that, but I'm going to have one hell of a time gathering information for so much time, no one knows exact dates around here, I would be appreciative if someone were to try to help me gather that information but I can't do it on my own.

Is there anyway I can find general information over the past year or so? Or is that never going to be integrated?

We just started this, so no. Doubt we could recall that info anyway.

was reading through these to catch up I suppose, when/how did d0 lose head admin in ppm :?

He lost it months ago when mattie told bob that d0 was too shady to have as an admin.

This isn't a criticism but adding some breaks and bullets would make it a bit easier to read and skip over stuff a reader may not be interested in

Keep up the good work!

This isn't a criticism but adding some breaks and bullets would make it a bit easier to read and skip over stuff a reader may not be interested in

Keep up the good work!

I've heard from quite a few people that it is too monotonous and that the text blocks are hard to read

I'm trying to devise a strategy to change the format enough to make it easy to read, yet preserve my current glorious format ^_^

Archived