The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Did they actually comment on the report saying that? Can't check it atm

No idea where it's coming from as there is no caution tag applied and the report is, as yet, unresolved.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea where it's coming from as there is no caution tag applied and the report is, as yet, unresolved.

Actually, it was a post made by downie that he was getting cautioned, but then they retracted it, maybe aaron accepted the friend request.

I should have taken a screenie. Alas, I must change this because it does not reflect the current status of the event.

Bumping to commemorate a new picture, and it's movement to General Discussion. Most of you don't know about it yet, so I'll say that this is an ongoing project to chronicle things that happen throughout a day on these forums. I don't wait until the end of a day to update, I update immediately as things happen. I have a staff of currently six people to help me gather information. Anything you missed you will find here, I assure you.

Bumping to commemorate a new picture, and it's movement to General Discussion. Most of you don't know about it yet, so I'll say that this is an ongoing project to chronicle things that happen throughout a day on these forums. I don't wait until the end of a day to update, I update immediately as things happen. I have a staff of currently six people to help me gather information. Anything you missed you will find here, I assure you.

I now realize the point of this thread, thanks for elaborating. 

I now realize the point of this thread, thanks for elaborating. 

Can't tell if this was sarcasm or not

I'm going to do an editorial at the end of every week, so stay tuned guys. First one comes out this saturday, which is the end of the newsletter week.

What might be a decent suggestion, let people add to the current weekly newsletter, than all that can be gathered up for the next weeks newsletter. Just a thought.  :P

What might be a decent suggestion, let people add to the current weekly newsletter, than all that can be gathered up for the next weeks newsletter. Just a thought.  :P

That didn't make sense at all.

Whats not to underatand. People add to this report then you gather up all this weeks info for the next newsletter. Makes it so you dont have to hunt for stories that you may not be aware of.

Whats not to underatand. People add to this report then you gather up all this weeks info for the next newsletter. Makes it so you dont have to hunt for stories that you may not be aware of.

It was just your wording the last time that confused me. I understand what you mean now, and I still sort of like my way better ^_^

March 15 The CS:GO tournament with a grand prize of 250,000 dollars has come to an end, a team called Fnatic was victorious. In other news, Dobroslav Augustin, the user who purchased the scammed hellfire Team Captain, has married Rainford on steam. The Hunger Games simulator remains a steadfast trend on the forums, manifesting itself in different ways. 

Don't forget the report filed on Rainford

*                 . . . . o o o o o
*                        _____      o              _______
*      ____====  ]OO|_n_n__][.          |wayne|
*     [________]_|__|________)<       | train |
*      oo    oo  'oo OOOO-| oo\\_       o~~|~~o
*  +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-$1-+--+--+--+--+

BURNING TIPPED LID

I didn't know one was filed.

ForteSP filed a report on Rainford because apparently he traded with scammers (Debra). He thinks recieving a ring from a scammer counts as trading with scammers.

*                 . . . . o o o o o

*                        _____      o              _______

*      ____====  ]OO|_n_n__][.          |wayne|

*     [________]_|__|________)<       | train |

*      oo    oo  'oo OOOO-| oo\\_       o~~|~~o

*  +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-$1-+--+--+--+--+

BURNING TIPPED LID

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

"March 16 burning flames Tipped Lid was unboxed today. Valued at over 50 buds, it has not yet been sharked. TheVenomWithin, a notorious shark, more infamous to the general backpack.tf forums public than even Wayne himself, is apparently helping the owner avoid the fate he brought to the owner of the sunbeams Winter Woodsman, as the Tipped Lid's owner's advisor and negotiator."

Archived