All my trust removed?

Cubity_First

All my trust was removed and i have no idea why. None of it violated any of the trust rules or similar.

Can a moderator please elaborate on this?

Thanks

Cubity

Most likely because it was the useless "steam profile" rep, unless your rep was from some form of irl money exchange it isnt rep (i.e. paypal trades)

Trading small items...etc isnt really a good indication of your rep. Rap is mainly used to judge if the users can be trusted for money trades.

what kind of rep?

if you have never borrowed an unusual / cash trade

you DO NOT deserve a rep because the only reason to +rep are only for brokering,borrowing,cash trades

+rep for good trader,fast trader,nice person,funny person,blah blah blah is not valid.

Ah, Ok.. Some people did add +trust after normal trades but one of the cases was after i "Sharked" i gave the unu back and got a +trust would that be acceptable?

I did borrow a unu off my friend ages and ages ago but he never left a trust

Ah, Ok.. Some people did add +trust after normal trades but one of the cases was after i "Sharked" i gave the unu back and got a +trust would that be acceptable?

i dont think so

I did borrow a unu off my friend ages and ages ago but he never left a trust

meh it's his choice to yes or nah

I took a look at it and none of your trusts were valid. There is a tutorial on when to post trust that you can view when posting a trust. I recommend you to read this

but one of the cases was after i "Sharked" i gave the unu back and got a +trust would that be acceptable?

You serious?

You serious?

What do you mean?

Yes, I did the wrong thing. I gave the item back. I know it is a blemish and i wish i had never done it.

Thanks,

Cubity

I took a look at it and none of your trusts were valid. There is a tutorial on when to post trust that you can view when posting a trust. I recommend you to read this

I did look at the rules and how were they not valid (I cant honestly remember what they were for)

I did look at the rules and how were they not valid (I cant honestly remember what they were for)

These are not valid trusts

You also left a +rep nice guy comment which again isn't a valid trust

edit: if you want to quote multiple people, please use the multiquote button instead of making 2 consecutive posts

These are not valid trusts

You also left a +rep nice guy comment which again isn't a valid trust

edit: if you want to quote multiple people, please use the multiquote button instead of making 2 consecutive posts

Should there not be one more about the unu?

I didnt even notice the multi quote button. Thanks

Thanks.

Cubity

Archived