Why all the hate on the Unusual pricelist?

CheddarZX

What you two sais only applies to low-tiers. I've seen how higher-tier unusual trading works and I beg to differ. I won't argue with you here, I'll just leave the discussion.

Crabislav, my statement still is that those traders, either high end or those that complain about the site, should contribute instead of rejecting the site.

Crabislav, my statement still is that those traders, either high end or those that complain about the site, should contribute instead of rejecting the site.

Fixed values is what stops me, for example, from getting good offers on my hat. I already tried to prove that 40 bud suggestion wrong (twice) but I was told to fuck off even though I have shown proof of offers closing to 80 mixed. Every time I was told to make another suggestion. You know what, I haven't seen any other owner of the same hat I own getting offers above that 40 bud mark (except for anti-freeze gibus that was offered recently which is still low). I am not even going to bother to contribute, because:

1. I would never want my hat (just like any other unusual) to have a fixed price (just because nobody is going to offer above that from what I've seen);

2. I already asked around 10 times to make a suggestion for me as mt bp value is too low to make one (I even provided proof itself and links proving that Long priced every offer / sale wrong (he opened the same suggestion twice, with exactly the same proof, and each time it passed) and in accordance with bp.tf).

I never trusted bp.tf's unusual pricelist but turns out people are afraid of paying more than the amount listed here. I've discussed this too many times and I think I am going to stop it right there since no matter what I was saying, I was being told to "make a suggestion" or "update the price yourself". 

Period.

Fixed values is what stops me, for example, from getting good offers on my hat. I already tried to prove that 40 bud suggestion wrong (twice) but I was told to fuck off even though I have shown proof of offers closing to 80 mixed. Every time I was told to make another suggestion. You know what, I haven't seen any other owner of the same hat I own getting offers above that 40 bud mark (except for anti-freeze gibus that was offered recently which is still low). I am not even going to bother to contribute, because:

1. I would never want my hat (just like any other unusual) to have a fixed price (just because nobody is going to offer above that from what I've seen);

2. I already asked around 10 times to make a suggestion for me as mt bp value is too low to make one (I even provided proof itself and links proving that Long priced every offer / sale wrong (he opened the same suggestion twice, with exactly the same proof, and each time it passed) and in accordance with bp.tf).

I never trusted bp.tf's unusual pricelist but turns out people are afraid of paying more than the amount listed here. I've discussed this too many times and I think I am going to stop it right there since no matter what I was saying, I was being told to "make a suggestion" or "update the price yourself". 

Period.

Except as i recall, there was an issue with the proof you provided, otherwise i would've made the suggestion.

Everything was fine, I even shown proof of Scorching TC + Harvest Beak offer which I rejected but suggestion was still accepted twice. I believe you didn't want to make it just because there were people cashing out and quickselling theirs for 40 buds, and all of those quicksells are obvuosly gone. The question is: how the heck one lowered the price by 15 buds twice (making it at least 30) with exactly the same proof? 

Everything was fine, I even shown proof of Scorching TC + Harvest Beak offer which I rejected but suggestion was still accepted twice. I believe you didn't want to make it just because there were people cashing out and quickselling theirs for 40 buds, and all of those quicksells are obvuosly gone. The question is: how the heck one lowered the price by 15 buds twice (making it at least 30) with exactly the same proof? 

Maybe....Although there would had to have been another reason as well 

Maybe....Although there would had to have been another reason as well 

Regardless, I will say that the mods should've closed the second suggestion.  It was not needed as the other one was very recent and it actually appears as if Long had something against Crabislav to make suggestions on that hat so quickly.

Archived