Help on a breakup.

CecilyLovesYou<3™

Guys, a bit of an update here, also (SPOILER ALERT) PLOT CHANGEEE!

Yeah, I mean it.

So she was caught by her ex-bf, also my friend, that she has been dating 5 guys at once, and she's just f*cking around with the people's feelings, unfortunately, I was one of them. I yelled at her today, like, it was so hard to bear how someone could cheat on you like that, it's stupid. As if I was a toy. She lied a lot, for example, she said that she was a virgin and no one ever asked her out, and while she told her boyfriend that he went out to skinny dipping (swimming naked) with a girl and a guy (They had sex, of course). She also smokes, takes drugs, and drinks in real life, as if she's honestly, worthless.

Either way, she admitted partly, saying that she, at first, was screwing around with me, but then, she found a bit of real feelings when she was with me. And...

Should I give her a chance? The only issue is, even after she admitted that she's lying, she still accepts dates from other former boyfriends, and even kissed them, according to one chat history I got.

God, life's hard.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, a bit of an update here, also (SPOILER ALERT) PLOT CHANGEEE!

Yeah, I mean it.

So she was caught by her ex-bf, also my friend, that she has been dating 5 guys at once, and she's just f*cking around with the people's feelings, unfortunately, I was one of them. I yelled at her today, like, it was so hard to bear how someone could cheat on you like that, it's stupid. As if I was a toy. She lied a lot, for example, she said that she was a virgin and no one ever asked her out, and while she told her boyfriend that he went out to skinny dipping (swimming naked) with a girl and a guy (They had sex, of course). She also smokes, takes drugs, and drinks in real life, as if she's honestly, worthless.

Either way, she admitted partly, saying that she, at first, was screwing around with me, but then, she found a bit of real feelings when she was with me. And...

Should I give her a chance? The only issue is, even after she admitted that she's lying, she still accepts dates from other former boyfriends, and even kissed them, according to one chat history I got.

God, life's hard.

With a history of a girl like that, I'd say no...

You're saying that she's still going to be cheating on you.

She's been smoking, drinking a lot, and who knows how long she wanted the weed? The lying makes it worse because you won't be able to trust her at any times.

Katie here is a damn whore at this point. You're probably better off finding someone else that's more...clean.

(Excuse me for the foul language)

she isn't getting any sympathy from me; allowing a low-life like that to take control of your feelings won't make life any better for you.  it's better to keep the good times in your mind, and move on from there - some people aren't worth the effort

Whether or not you did something wrong, just apoligise to her and say you shouldn't be breaking up cause of items in a game, cause thats the dumbest reason to break up lmao. But best of luck getting her back :3

With a history of a girl like that, I'd say no...

You're saying that she's still going to be cheating on you.

She's been smoking, drinking a lot, and who knows how long she wanted the weed? The lying makes it worse because you won't be able to trust her at any times.

Katie here is a damn whore at this point. You're probably better off finding someone else that's more...clean.

(Excuse me for the foul language)

she isn't getting any sympathy from me; allowing a low-life like that to take control of your feelings won't make life any better for you. it's better to keep the good times in your mind, and move on from there - some people aren't worth the effort

I realized ;~; And Idk, I might break up with her after all.

Whether or not you did something wrong, just apoligise to her and say you shouldn't be breaking up cause of items in a game, cause thats the dumbest reason to break up lmao. But best of luck getting her back :3

Okie, and thanks for the kind words <3

New update, Katie made an alt without letting me know, and most of her "best friends" are added, except me. She refused to give my AWP back since I said I needed it, and she called me "despising her".

Opinions on this?

And another new update, I got deleted by her, and yes, she stole my AWP. Help someone?

If you gave it willingly then it's not really stealing. That's why I never give anything for free to anyone on the internet and expect something back. If you had an agreement and she did not pay you back the agreed amount, then feel free to file a report with screenshots and trade history as proof.

At this point it would not make sense to try and crawl back to her when she is the one who should come crawling back to you asking for forgiveness if she really wants you.

In the end I think she did this to make money off you which seems to be the case with most internet relationships.  

If you gave it willingly then it's not really stealing. That's why I never give anything for free to anyone on the internet and expect something back. If you had an agreement and she did not pay you back the agreed amount, then feel free to file a report with screenshots and trade history as proof.

At this point it would not make sense to try and crawl back to her when she is the one who should come crawling back to you asking for forgiveness if she really wants you.

In the end I think she did this to make money off you which seems to be the case with most internet relationships.  

Worst fail of my life. I cri everytiem ;~;

Archived