Help on a breakup.

CecilyLovesYou<3™

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think reading this post and op's profile just gave me cancer

How old are both of you?

From what the post tells me, you got mad at her for winning your "friendly race" of getting the max's, then you both started threatening each other with a "divorce" (which isn't how it works), you started spamming her with profile comments that she deleted, because let's be honest, that's just an annoying thing to do. And at the end you found out you actually didn't know much about her since she has apparently been dating someone else for some time.

18 and 19, you realized we were silly as fuck.

While I don't know the true full story, as everyone said just forget and move on.

I've been in a 2-years committed, but a betrayal relationship via social media as well. I've been cheated with a co-worker whose possibly better, but not as accurate as me. It took me about three months to get over an asshat who in all in reality, is a fake, mofo and uneducated person who said he is he isn't. Yeah he's three years older and a musicians, but his words weren't promising as time goes when knowing him.

You could try and convince her you want to be with her, but with truth said... In all means you should just let her go. Don't conversate with her or her boyfriend and try moving on life with new friends, possibly a new future with someone you could meet one day.

Alrighty.

Try to present the idea that both of you guys are being silly and if tf2 items are to break up love, then what's the point of the items?

Help all ends up well.

</3

I hope so, she's pretty pissed atm.

So, hi, my name is Cecily, some of you might know me, some might not, but I'm here to ask something.

Weeks ago, my steam wife (Don't judge, if you want to, go away), Katie, got a pink max's head for free, from her childhood friend, before she even got it, I offered her a friendly race on who could actually get one first without using real life money (Like adding funds, getting stuff from others, etc.). She showed it to me like she deserved more attention then me.

I got so pissed. It might sound silly, but I did got pissed pretty bad. We argued, and in the end I had to be nicer to her or bad things will happen. 

However, the damage was made, and after that event, more fights followed up; neither of us want to hold back, and we even threatened each other about divorcing, etc. It was really bad. Soon, I had to apologise, because she almost lost it and she wanted me to break up with her. I pleaded, and after a day or two, it worked. And we had a decent time.

... But I never said it lasted long, right? Sure it didn't, and today, while I FINALLY brought my max's head, I even wasted about 1.5 more keys to get paint and a name tag to make her jealous at me. Instead, she found out pretty quickly, and she said she hated liars.

We argued again, though this time it was rather short, because she refused to talk to me, I kept on commenting on her profile, begging for her forgiveness, but she, in the end, deleted all of them, and even deleted me.

She then told his friend to delete me as well, which he couldn't. And we talked. After a moment, he said that he was the one who gave Katie the max's head, instead of the childhood friend she said. And he was also dating her for a long while. 

So... Yeah. It left me in a very bad mood for the rest of the day, not too bad I'd say. More like sadness, confusion, betrayed, and hatred combined together. One thing's for sure, my heart broke completely. I loved Katie, she meant a lot.

Please comment on how you think about this, and what will you do if you are me. Thank you. I'm seeking for help and I want lots and lots of help from my heartbreak.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CecilyLovesYouAll/

Katie's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ParallaxII

Katie's childhood friend's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flutterkipz

Katie's "BF's" steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023167820

Similar to what alfe said. You should try and talk it out with her and atleast find some closure on it. or just move on. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. and it hurts like a bullet. but if you focus on moving on. it will be like 3 months when the incident happened. and you will have changed into something amazing and you will know that :)

Similar to what alfe said. You should try and talk it out with her and atleast find some closure on it. or just move on. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. and it hurts like a bullet. but if you focus on moving on. it will be like 3 months when the incident happened. and you will have changed into something amazing and you will know that :)

Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are awesome <3

I'm no heartbreak expert, but the best advice that I could give you is to talk it out with her nicely. If she's still mad, maybe she needs some time to cool off. If that's the case, come talk to her again later, apologize to her, and try to reconcile your relationship with her. If things don't turn out as expected, perhaps maybe it's time for you to move on. I know that you love her but maybe it's the best thing for both of you. I know that upon reading this, you will feel very bad, and your emotions may come into turmoil but let's face it, love is a relationship filled with ups and downs, and it requires the commitment of both individuals. If she want's out, then give it to her, you never know, maybe in the future, she'll want in again. This breakup incident may make you feel really bad at the start, but give it some time and the wounds and the pain would heal, maybe not fully, but it'll be enough to get you back on your feet, perhaps even into another relationship. 

I hope this advice helps and God bless you both. 

I'm no heartbreak expert, but the best advice that I could give you is to talk it out with her nicely. If she's still mad, maybe she needs some time to cool off. If that's the case, come talk to her again later, apologize to her, and try to reconcile your relationship with her. If things don't turn out as expected, perhaps maybe it's time for you to move on. I know that you love her but maybe it's the best thing for both of you. I know that upon reading this, you will feel very bad, and your emotions may come into turmoil but let's face it, love is a relationship filled with ups and downs, and it requires the commitment of both individuals. If she want's out, then give it to her, you never know, maybe in the future, she'll want in again. This breakup incident may make you feel really bad at the start, but give it some time and the wounds and the pain would heal, maybe not fully, but it'll be enough to get you back on your feet, perhaps even into another relationship. 

I hope this advice helps and God bless you both. 

Thank you very much for the blessing <3

Cecily you said you're alright now? By the looks of it you're not. Message me whenever you're free asap

I'm feeling better, though not completely fine.

Wait is this real or not I still don't understand

Of course this is real.

Sounds like both of you just need time apart. I cant give advice since i am not really in the online dating business, but it sounds like the best thing the two of you can do is just chill.

understandably, you are pretty confused. But i would just stop in your case. If what you are saying is true, then you have little to walk away from. Just wasnt the right choice.

My advice: woman-up and make yourself worth what you want to be.

I suppose people have said this, but you gals probably need a little bit of time away from each other.

Once both of you feel better, just pounce on her and give her a squeezing hug. <3

Use the lessons learned here for when you have a real relationship with a real person in real life.

Aside from your lingering feelings for her: No offense, but you were both kind of childish in this situation. One good thing about relationships that fail like this is that you can learn from it. Just look at the situation -- unbiased -- and try to see where you or her went wrong, and learn from it, avoiding doing it in the future so that if you get back together with her or find someone else, you won't make that mistake again.

Edit: Sniped by Jolly you monster :3

Don't stress over it because play Internet marriages never last. Don't take it seriously and just move on, there will be plenty of wives and husbands on the internet. 

3deep5me

But yeah, what merchant said. Or you could try and win her over by spending 99$ and buying Her Something Special for a Special Someone titled "take me back please"

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - No reason given

I hope this is elaborate bait

White knight detected

+20 points.

Made me cringe.

Anyway...

Can't you just forget about him / her anyway. If he/she is acting that way, means your relationship isn't stable and something is wrong. Talk to him/her about it as much as you can.

Let me play some music while we are at the topic.

As a person which isn't related at all at this topic,

i'll try to help you.

I won't be like : Stitzy, Water Salesman, Kababvendor and Jolly with their farming posts.

1 : Try to talk to her via her BF

2 : If it doesn't come back to good with you and her, you can always find another friend! (Not meant harsh)

There are alot (ALOT) good people on the forums. (Puddingkip, Merchant, TheProcave. etc....)

3. We (The forums) can always go speak with your friend,

i hope people won't abuse it and go talk shit about you. (This has happend before i think)

4. You don't need to feel bad for yourself.

She can always forgive you,

you don't need to start drinking/smoking and else because of this event.

Just sit on the couch eat some icecream, watch netflix and just hope everything becomes ok again. (May be a useless tip, sorry.)

All my tips for now.

I'll add you to talk about this more.

"internet relationship"

My sides!!!

Plus the whiteknighting in here is unbelievable. Look at the behavior is the first posts before OP mentioned they were female. Then look at those after. ayyy

Better to have loved and lost as they say

Wait I'm confused, is she your wife in real life?

my steam wife (Don't judge, if you want to, go away)

The 2nd sentence.

Archived