Help on a breakup.

CecilyLovesYou<3™

So, hi, my name is Cecily, some of you might know me, some might not, but I'm here to ask something.

Weeks ago, my steam wife (Don't judge, if you want to, go away), Katie, got a pink max's head for free, from her childhood friend, before she even got it, I offered her a friendly race on who could actually get one first without using real life money (Like adding funds, getting stuff from others, etc.). She showed it to me like she deserved more attention then me.

I got so pissed. It might sound silly, but I did got pissed pretty bad. We argued, and in the end I had to be nicer to her or bad things will happen. 

However, the damage was made, and after that event, more fights followed up; neither of us want to hold back, and we even threatened each other about divorcing, etc. It was really bad. Soon, I had to apologise, because she almost lost it and she wanted me to break up with her. I pleaded, and after a day or two, it worked. And we had a decent time.

... But I never said it lasted long, right? Sure it didn't, and today, while I FINALLY brought my max's head, I even wasted about 1.5 more keys to get paint and a name tag to make her jealous at me. Instead, she found out pretty quickly, and she said she hated liars.

We argued again, though this time it was rather short, because she refused to talk to me, I kept on commenting on her profile, begging for her forgiveness, but she, in the end, deleted all of them, and even deleted me.

She then told his friend to delete me as well, which he couldn't. And we talked. After a moment, he said that he was the one who gave Katie the max's head, instead of the childhood friend she said. And he was also dating her for a long while. 

So... Yeah. It left me in a very bad mood for the rest of the day, not too bad I'd say. More like sadness, confusion, betrayed, and hatred combined together. One thing's for sure, my heart broke completely. I loved Katie, she meant a lot.

Please comment on how you think about this, and what will you do if you are me. Thank you. I'm seeking for help and I want lots and lots of help from my heartbreak.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CecilyLovesYouAll/

Katie's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ParallaxII

Katie's childhood friend's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flutterkipz

Katie's "BF's" steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023167820

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:46 pm - ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC#CHEZ2EZ: I feel there is a bit of immaturity on both sides. For instance, when you said " She showed it to me like she deserved more attention then me.", could've been a misunderstanding. But, when she got on your back about "lying", and ignored you, that was immature too. I see fault on both sides personally.

^What I got so far

Only can happen on these forums.

BP.TF forums - Life advice's.

And only on TF2 - Items mean life.

k3k

You don't say, this guy's so deep

Best way to deal with a breakup?

Man the fuck up and drink

I'm a girl. I can't be manly and drink for god's sake.

You can drink though

I'll probably do so later. But I like wine more than beer ;~;

And wine's expensive in China ;~;

So, hi, my name is Cecily, some of you might know me, some might not, but I'm here to ask something.

Weeks ago, my steam wife (Don't judge, if you want to, go away)

I'm a girl. I can't be manly and drink for god's sake.

Wat?

Are you a boy or a girl?

Did you break up with your WIFE or your HUSBAND?

I'm confused, sorry..

Me and Katie are bisexual. Does that answer your question?

Or in other terms, we both are sexy gurls.

Me and Katie are bisexual. Does that answer your question?

Thanks, should have said it earlier.

Best answer to this problem: Ignore and move on

But I love her ;~;

I want forgiveness, before I even like move on, that's like a last resort.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - No reason given

I feel like this belongs in the GB, I don't know why. This just makes the same level of sense to me that majority of the GB topics/posts do, i.e. they leave me thinking "What did I just read?". 

Define GB.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - rude
Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2015 - rude

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I'm not one to bring political things, but...

That China you're in? That ain't China.

Anyway, do you know this person in real life? If so, come and invade her house with an axe talk to her.

If not (HOW DID YOU TWO EVEN-), you can do either two things.

One being to try to convince her (if you can even get to communicate) that you are indeed incorrect (I think you are) and you promise that you will change. (This is my opinion, but that never works.)

Second being to sit down and think about things. Go read a book. Get interested in the news, do whatever you always wanted to do.

"Love has ways of enlightening you, but its favourite method is to hurt you."

-John S. Tincidunt, count to Queen Valenxia

So start enlightening yourself and start doing things you'd never think you'd do...

Flip your wings and fly up high... you can do it if you try...~ -Rhythm of Life, John Leavitt.

All these people here commenting random shit, shame on you. This may be the wrong place for her to post it but she has to ask somewhere. Maybe she can't ask people she knows IRL, or some problems. I hate the fact you're judging her just because she was attached to someone she never met in real life. So what?

Hey Cecily, I've sent you a friend request. Accept that.

All these people here commenting random shit, shame on you. This may be the wrong place for her to post it but she has to ask somewhere. Maybe she can't ask people she knows IRL, or some problems. I hate the fact you're judging her just because she was attached to someone she never met in real life. So what?Hey Cecily, I've sent you a friend request. Accept that.

White knight detected

Well... I'm not one to bring political things, but...

That China you're in? That ain't China.

Anyway, do you know this person in real life? If so, come and invade her house with an axe talk to her.

If not (HOW DID YOU TWO EVEN-), you can do either two things.

One being to try to convince her (if you can even get to communicate) that you are indeed incorrect (I think you are) and you promise that you will change. (This is my opinion, but that never works.)

Second being to sit down and think about things. Go read a book. Get interested in the news, do whatever you always wanted to do.

"Love has ways of enlightening you, but its favourite method is to hurt you."

-John S. Tincidunt, count to Queen Valenxia

So start enlightening yourself and start doing things you'd never think you'd do...

Flip your wings and fly up high... you can do it if you try...~ -Rhythm of Life, John Leavitt.

Idk her in real life, its just saddening.

And as for your second point, I will. Thanks for the kind words <3

White knight detected

White knights are good, although I like dark/black knights in Final Fantasy xD

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up.

Try to present the idea that both of you guys are being silly and if tf2 items are to break up love, then what's the point of the items?

Help all ends up well.

</3

While I don't know the true full story, as everyone said just forget and move on.

I've been in a 2-years committed, but a betrayal relationship via social media as well. I've been cheated with a co-worker whose possibly better, but not as accurate as me. It took me about three months to get over an asshat who in all in reality, is a fake, mofo and uneducated person who said he is he isn't. Yeah he's three years older and a musicians, but his words weren't promising as time goes when knowing him.

You could try and convince her you want to be with her, but with truth said... In all means you should just let her go. Don't conversate with her or her boyfriend and try moving on life with new friends, possibly a new future with someone you could meet one day.

i think reading this post and op's profile just gave me cancer

How old are both of you?

From what the post tells me, you got mad at her for winning your "friendly race" of getting the max's, then you both started threatening each other with a "divorce" (which isn't how it works), you started spamming her with profile comments that she deleted, because let's be honest, that's just an annoying thing to do. And at the end you found out you actually didn't know much about her since she has apparently been dating someone else for some time.

Archived