How did you choose your avatar?

JakeTheAwesome

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't your previous avatar from BBT too?

It was a heavy doing something, before that was from BBT, before that was a stock steam avatar (one of those knight squirrels) and I forget what was before that.

I enjoyed Portal, it looked pretty nice and was subtle so...

I'd like to change it to something Keroro Gunso-related, but I'm only a few seasons in and it seemed kinda weird to have an avatar based on a show I haven't even come close to finishing.

I like to change my profile picture from time to time, but this one came from a novel in 2005, where she was in disguise;

But her face just sums up my reaction to almost anything that happens in TF2 servers and economy

I don't change my image all that often, and I enjoyed the blood and violent nature of this one so it stuck, no regrets.

The guy on my picture is a character at some comics in my country. I wanted to sort of imitate him, so I searched for some pictures and posters concerning him. This was the only appropriate one. I don't think anyone will do the same soon as the comic itself is not very well known in my country.

"I am the Alpha. I am the Omega."

Mine is Lindsey Stirling, who is one of my favourite musicians.

You have good taste.

Mine's a reaction image from /vp/ (Pokémon board on 4chan). I would've gone for a Totodile picture, my favourite Pokémon, but none of them did much for me, so I went with this instead. Electabuzz reading a newspaper, you can't really go far wrong.

Also this is the perfect face for 90% of the trading-related adds I get.

Just changed it, #yolo. It's about time I got a Totodile one, may as well make it now. Thoughts? :3

>Black guy. >Smoke. >Alcohol. >Thinking About money. 

Me in a nut shell ;^

A friend made this for me a while back and it made me laugh pretty damn hard.

Archived