Making hand-drawn Avatars/Artwork

hanitles

Hi everyone,

I've just started a hand-drawn avatar service and I'd be grateful if you could give me some advice.

For example, where could I advertise it, or find people who are looking for it? Also, any dos/don'ts are greatly appreciated! :)

Also, if someone is looking for custom-made, hand-drawn avatars, just add me and let me know! I can draw pretty much anything you wish.

(I ask for 6 refined per artwork, sometimes a bit more depending on its complexity. Prices are flexible though!)

Some of my work:

nO2zZnLw.png

uLf9R1Sc.png

sow4CKnk.png

The girl has doge face too?

If you want her to! It's totally up to your interpretation :P

my antivirus blocks those screenshots

rip

Oh? That's weird. I'll try to re-upload the pictures. Or you can check them out at my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hanitles/

6 ref per drawing is too ex for me

I'm totally flexible about prices ^^ I started yesterday for 2.66, but as I got too many requests I decided to raise the price. But I'm doing this much more for the challenge than for the money. So if you really want something, add me and we can discuss the price! :)

For example, where could I advertise it, or find people who are looking for it? Also, any dos/don'ts are greatly appreciated! 

Deviantart

Deviantart also can make you some cash with drawings by doing requests.

Thank you! :D

If you did one for free you know thatd be sick

I occasionally take free requests and make giveaways. I can't do many because this kind of drawing takes time and I've got a real life like everybody else. :lol:

About giveaways: I've just made one on scrap.tf and plan on doing one soon in my group. Feel free to join in if you want to! :)http://steamcommunity.com/groups/artworkbyhanitles

Archived