Premium Trials

boomerandzapper

I think it would be a good idea to let people have like a 1 day free trial of premium.

I've been debating whether or not to get it and it would be great if I could try it.

Maybe to avoid people who would create multiple accounts to abuse this you should make it for non free to play only or something.

You can already try the premium search, you just don't see the owners. There's not really a need for a free trial at this point IMO.

Literally the only difference between premium and non-premium is seeing who owns the hat as has been stated multiple times. Quite frankly I believe that's a very good thing to keep out of the hands of the public since there are plenty that want to use the intentions for sharking.

Every scammer alt would do that and shark some hats in the meantime, great idea.^^

Ehhh, if a scammer wanted to use it for sharking purposes he can get one main account, pay for premium ($3 is nothing considering hes going to be sharking quite a bit). And then shark via alts. 

Also, i still don't get how premium is helpful for sharking....I understand that it lets you find unusual/item owners, but you still have to search for a specific hat with a specific effect, and then check each profile to see whos new (i.e. whos a target). 

Its not like its a database of newly unboxed items, plus there are already programs that scan for newly unboxed unusuals (which would be far more helpful to sharks).

Archived