Signed/gifted items?

Yunz

I had been thinking, how would someone be able to obtain such an item, not for profit but just to feel special. 

There are some tf2 celebrities that sign items for people, like stabby on his server. 

But how about others, such as b4nny and dellort? I've seen people with these but how do they get them? o.0 

I've always wanted a grenade/sticky gifted by b4nny, but howww?  

I had been thinking, how would someone be able to obtain such an item, not for profit but just to feel special. 

There are some tf2 celebrities that sign items for people, like stabby on his server. 

But how about others, such as b4nny and dellort? I've seen people with these but how do they get them? o.0 

Signing from stabby are kinda rare now adays since he is getting a bit annoyed at people selling for + value. Think he only does them during timed surprise sessions now.

B4nny is a nice guy you can add him and he will sign for you, he signs things very very regularly, i got a festvie sticky signed by him a while back :DDDD

how much more value do those items gain

Generally none, unless you get someone who doesn't sign. 

Am I the only one who has no idea who these people are?

how much more value do those items gain

Next to no value (might even lose value due to being gifted). Most players on tf2 dont follow competitive so they generally dont care.

The only exception to this is if they are popular on YT ie star, stabby stabby, lazy purple...etc

Am I the only one who has no idea who these people are?

b4nny and stabby stabby are two of the best TF2 competitive players in the world. I guess that wouldn't mean much to you since you're mostly in the trading realm.

b4nny and stabby stabby are two of the best TF2 competitive players in the world. I guess that wouldn't mean much to you since you're mostly in the trading realm.

To elaborate more B4nny considered the best demo in tf2 no questions asked

Stabby stabby considered one of the best spies, gained popularity from his yt channel :)

Pink Taco is a slut when it comes to signing things: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12895878

Yeah. Think i heard somewhere that he asks for 1 bud if you want him to sign something? (Not true if true or not...)

Yeah. Think i heard somewhere that he asks for 1 bud if you want him to sign something? (Not true if true or not...)

He didn't used to ask (1 year ago), not sure if its changed though. With that said, i would also charge to sign shit (not 1 bud--like 1 ref, but i'd still charge :S)

Oh I sold a Made Man crafted by me for a key like a month ago. The guy recognized me from backpack.tf :3

Had b4nny added for about 24 hrs now, he hasn't accepted but he hasn't ignored yet, which I guess is a good sign. 

Ah, hope he accepts :P 

Had b4nny added for about 24 hrs now, he hasn't accepted but he hasn't ignored yet, which I guess is a good sign. 

Ah, hope he accepts :P

Not everyone is on everyday. Anyways be sure you've read all his info because most famous people in TF2 add a section about how they feel about random adds.

Yea, though I think he leaves his computer on when he sleeps, he's never offline xD

A pity he doesn't have any info on his profile at all, I have no idea whether he accept random adds.

Archived