Which would you rather be...(Unusual Collector-wise)

Baloo

Unusual Collector Choice  

46 members have voted

1. 1. If you made an unusual collection, which of these would you do?

• 1 of every effect for the same hat
    • 1 of every hat of the same effect
    • 1 hat for every class of the same effect
    • Every single hat with the same hat/effect combo
    • Random unusuals I would actually want to wear
    • I wouldn't want to collect unusuals

Just a thought that popped into my mind after realizing that there are multiple different types of unusual collectors out there. My question to you all is if you had buds to become an unusual collector, how would you go about it?

If you have any questions about what a certain choice means, then please ask.

I had to read those options like 3 times. I hope I picked the right one  :P

One hat for each class, all with the same effect. I did it once with stormy storm, then sunbeams, now trying with moon. Probably a terrible idea.

Although my real answer would be 1 hat + double misc of the same effect for all classes. Like Moon + planets + nuts or something like that. I would just like one ideal loadout for each class, not a loadout that keeps changing.

Definitely, my favorite hat for each class with my favorite effect (scorching), and then a secondary collection with my favorite miscs for each class with my next favorite effect (P. Energy). 

I thought of collecting all retired unusuals with scorching (ofc that won't happen, at least not in the next 2 years)

so that'd count as one of each class with same effect

if i collected i would just offer whatever bptf said in pure and see if i get them but have a list of what i want before hand if its one per class with same effect

But unusuals = Pointless

A hat/effect I like for every class. The problem is I don't think any hat is worth its price, cept Defient Spartan, maybe.

A hat/effect I like for every class. The problem is I don't think any hat is worth its price, cept Defient Spartan, maybe.

dappers, nappers, oma, big country, crocleather, guad, dead cone, marauders, toque, ushanka,

Archived