Baraklava

If you use the item search function on bp.tf to look for craft numbers, there are several to choose from, #69, #666, #12345...

Then there is the last one; 52588

Google only yields Zip codes 'n' shit, Wikipedia is silent, what is so special about this number, if anything at all?

its got 55 and two 88, but only one 2. So 2=too. Too go to double. In latin that means heaven. So the hat has a craft number of heaven. So you know how a hat worth 10x more because of this.

In that case he has at most 2 of the 10 items that exists...Unless he crafted some of them himself

I think we can rule out that 52588 means anything public though...it is probably just a troll thing put in by a programmer...not that I know any, who could that have been?

In that case he has at most 2 of the 10 items that exists...Unless he crafted some of them himself

I think we can rule out that 52588 means anything public though...it is probably just a troll thing put in by a programmer...not that I know any, who could that have been?

There's probably way more than 10 in existence considering how many items exist in TF2. For backpack.tf to store a searchable database of every single craft number and who owns it would take a vast sum of storage which I don't think would be wise for Brad Pitt, creator of backpack.tf, to add to his expenses. Anyways, whoever does collect them is probably a premium member on backpack.tf and therefore has the ability to request for a custom search to see if it is possible to locate any item they desire, such as specific craft numbers, if they are currently held in public backpacks. I don't think a programmer would go out of there way to add such a useless "troll" to their database since all it does is take up storage space.

Remember when 69 was just a number? Not to make a TF2 item 10x more expensive.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Solution: don't buy level 69. don't care about level 69. problem solved.

But still, someone must have put it there and I wonder who it was

It might be someone's birthday. 5/25/88 a.k.a. May 25, 1988. Anyone think of that?

It might be someone's birthday. 5/25/88 a.k.a. May 25, 1988. Anyone think of that?

you damned americans who use the mm/dd/yyyy format

Instead we could say it's May 52th of the year 2088

how about that?

you damned americans who use the mm/dd/yyyy format

Instead we could say it's May 52th of the year 2088

how about that?

I mean I've recently switched to using dd/mm/yyyy because of Spanish class and the MLA format on papers. I just know that's a possibility.

I'l take that as a very reasonable answer together with Pyroman's Wisdow words. Now my only question is who was born that date since I really can't find mods' birth dates anywhere...

I'l take that as a very reasonable answer together with Pyroman's Wisdow words. Now my only question is who was born that date since I really can't find mods' birth dates anywhere...

Anyone who uses premium could have been born on that date. Not just the mods. (assuming its a birthday)

Anyone who uses premium could have been born on that date. Not just the mods. (assuming its a birthday)

True.....well I guess it remains a mystery then :L

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My golden birthday is coming up, and this made me suddenly want to collect items with a craft # of my birthday, #52588. I realize it's such a big number most of the items probly just ended up getting scrapped or recrafted, but I want to salvage out what I can.

Archived