How are your unusual quickbuying trade set up?

DejaQ

I had two up with all the class tokens split between them but they were closed for being relists, but I can't say I agree with that decision.

Here's my new one after the other got closed  http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25192231

How do I create them so that they get traffic but also aren't classed as relists?

Thanks.

Pretty sure they won't get deleted if you put specific hats on the right, so for example, do one trade for soldier hats, one trade for scount hats, etc.  

I find that auto bump is key to getting many offers on quickbuy threads and it plays a much more important role than how your trade is designed.  

Pretty sure they won't get deleted if you put specific hats on the right, so for example, do one trade for soldier hats, one trade for scount hats, etc.  

I find that auto bump is key to getting many offers on quickbuy threads and it plays a much more important role than how your trade is designed.  

i Got my trades closed and banned for a day for not putting prices when buying specfic hats, have autobump as well. so seems thats an unwritten rule now. :P

setting up a buy for every hat/multiple quickbuy threads will get deleted. It happened to me a few months ago.

However, putting "craft hat" on the right and setting the effect to unusual, doesn't allow the "match" feature to work for people selling a random unusual, so it's basically worthless.

In otherwords, outpost sucks way worse than it should for quickbuyers. It's so much less effecient than it should be, which means more clutter and spam.

I made a claim that they should set "craft hat" on the right to match with anyone selling a craft hat so sellers can actually see quickbuyers much more easily, and they said they're working on it, that was probably 8 months ago.

lol outpost updates. Valve Jr.

Try creating individual trades for each class. 1 slot for the class token, the rest for examples of the unusuals.

E.g:

SOQYoh2.png

This would be a great idea if everyone wanted / could afford premium...

slot tokens don't work for matching, either. In fact, nothing works for matches except the exact item.  So if you're selling a burning el jefe and hit match, the only trades you will find are those with an El Jefe listed on the right. That's it. And it's terrible.

Also, if you don't want, or can't afford $5/month for outpost premium you don't stand a fucking chance at making money in unusual trading, so that's actually a good thing.

this one was highly successful for me

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23113510#latest

slot tokens don't work for matching, either. In fact, nothing works for matches except the exact item. So if you're selling a burning el jefe and hit match, the only trades you will find are those with an El Jefe listed on the right. That's it. And it's terrible.

Also, if you don't want, or can't afford $5/month for outpost premium you don't stand a fucking chance at making money in unusual trading, so that's actually a good thing.

I do not have or pay for any trading related premium service. (bt.tf, outpost, bazaar, trade.tf or whatever the kids are buying nowadays)

I have never paid for any trading related site or service.

I think I'm doin' alright.

i guess you should check prices to make sure you pay the most

becuase theres already SO MANY quickbuy trades out there, you have to set yourself apart

(this is from a qseller standpoint, not a buyer)

I do not have or pay for any trading related premium service. (bt.tf, outpost, bazaar, trade.tf or whatever the kids are buying nowadays)

I have never paid for any trading related site or service.

I think I'm doin' alright.

are you purporting that you would not make more than an extra $5/month if you had premium?

Archived