Favourite/Worst life memory/moment

Karam

One of my favourite personal memories is when i went with a bunch of friends and made a HUGE 2 parties for immigrant Syrians who imgrated tp Turkey because of the current war. The outcome was just so satisfactory and it was an awesome trip.

My worst moment is when my friend (accidently) cut my thumb wide open, luckily tho i reached the hospital and they wonded my finger with like 20 stitches.

What are yours, share with us :3

My worst memories Are:

1.When a very small-flat-round iron literally Entered back of my head. I dont remember a pain that was painful as that

2.Another moment where my friend threw a piece(a big piece) of glass to my face and right side of my face literally exploded with blood everywhere. I had to walk around with a big ass bandage covering whole side of my head.

3.Parents divorced. Feelings flipped over. When your feelings fuck up you understand everything better. Your brain starts working.

That actually helped me.

My list goes on and on.

#Thuglife

I don't have any best moments.

2.Another moment where my friend threw a piece(a big piece) of glass to my face and right side of my face literally exploded with blood everywhere. I had to walk around with a big ass bandage covering whole side of my head.

friend

friend

friend

friend

Well we were at the same classroom

One of my favourite moments of my life is when I flew over 1 hour non-stop with a glider.

Or the moment when I got my "wings".

These are some old memories of mine summed up in some videos if anyone cares to watch.

NOTE: THESE WERE MADE PRE-PUBERTY

YOU MAY PROCEED TO GIGGLE

I HAVE MORE BUT FUCK YOU

One of my favourite moments of my life is when I flew over 1 hour non-stop with a glider.

Or the moment when I got my "wings".

Can i ask you whos  that girl?

Archived