Favorite Anime/Manga?

None. My sis read a shitton of them tho

some shit called Fairy Tail or what not and others

I heard from some amine peoples that Attack on Titan is gud

I've watched/read too many over the years to make a definitive favorite, but I'd say my top three in no particular order would be Trigun, Spice & Wolf, and Azumanga Diaoh.

If you want lesser known titles for suggestions to look into, I'd suggest H2 for manga and Utawarerumono for anime. H2 is a surprisingly addicting story about high school baseball, were a kid makes a rag-tag team of players to lead to victory. Utawarerumono is about a guy with amnesia waking up in a village of animal people and a mask fused to him. He then embarks on a path of military conquest, slaughtering all that would dare oppose him.

If you want a good time waster, try Hajime No Ippo. It's one of the definitive long runners as it's been going on since 1989, so there's plenty to read (over 1,000 chapters at this point). It's about a group of people making names for themselves in the professional boxing world.

so many animes i like, don't know which one would be my fav.

EDIT: these are the ones i enjoyed.

Bleach
Katekyou hitman reborn
Soul eater
Angel beats
Air gear
ao no exorcist
Sword Art Online
Accel World
Code Guess R1
Code Guess R2
07-ghost
demon king daimao
11 eyes
to aru majutsu no index
to aru majutsu no index 2
One piece
Fairy tail
Hunter x Hunter 2011
naruto
rurouini kenshin
guilty crown

Pokémon, Avatar and naruto. The rest is just weird Japanese people shouting stuff I don't understand and having sex with giant squidsand more fantasies of Cleverpun. Japanese are the weirdest people on earth.

DBZ for the nostagia value but of the ones I've seen recently it would be either Gurren Lagann, Gintama or Full metal alchemist

Japanese are the weirdest people on earth.

I do believe they have a national penis day. True statement (but still awesome in their own respects!)

sex with giant squids and more fantasies of Cleverpun.

c:

Clannad, Naruto, Pokémon, Highschool DxD, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya, and Zatch Bell.

Anyone watch toonami? Like, the old one on Cartoon Network? That was mah shiet c:

Anyone watch toonami? Like, the old one on Cartoon Network? That was mah shiet c:

Yeah, Toonami was da best :)

Though my parents still don't understand why I watch some "retarded orange ninja jumping around", lel

I watched it from it's birth all the way 'til they killed it for Miguzi.

Pokemon (Because I iz hipster)

Sword art online

Naruto

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Doraemon

Anything else that shows on toonami

My favorite would FLCL 

Other ones i really like galaxy express 999 , gunbuster, elfen lied , TTGL 

and right now im waiting for the madoka magica rebellion film to come out and the last film kara no kyoukai to come out. 

pokemon (really the only anime I watched) tho the games are 10 times better

(inb4 "OMG THE NEW GENS SUCK DK THE POKEMUNZ R SHT GEN 1 MASTER RACE")

I, for one, am shocked that the thread has made it one whole page, and not a single person has mentioned MLP.

That's because MLP is a North American cartoon, not an anime.

It does have a Japanese dub though, complete with it's own J-pop openings and endings.

Archived