Confirmation at classifieds (for automatic)

RuffRyders

I really like the automatic feature. There is just one risk involved.

If you put the wrong price, there is a great chance your item will be gone within seconds.

I know you can double check everything, but mistakes can still happen. I think a confirmation check is needed, just to reduce the risk of putting a item at the wrong price. Just like how it works on steam market. It should be optional, so it doesn't annoy non-automatic users.

Well if you want a confirmation so that you don't lose anything, you can always re-enable the steam email confirmation thingy 

Using email confirmation in combination with automatic, makes automatic kinda useless. At least in my case. I can't check my email / bother dealing with trade offers during work / college. I think this applies to more people.

There is (was?) a warning if you listed an item <80% of the bp.tf price.

Not even <80%. I've listed a 3 Ref item for 2.33 Refined and the notification popped up.

There's already a notification for that if you list your item at a certain percent under the usual price.

There is (was?) a warning if you listed an item <80% of the bp.tf price.

I didn't know there was such a thing. I will test it in a moment. But still I think it would be better if the user self was in control. For example you have unpriced items, outdated prices, wrong prices on craft numbered items etc.

TBH, I think the best thing is to double/triple check every listing.

Also the time it takes for automatic to process and people sending a trade offer is ample time to cancel your listing

Archived