why were duplicators tagged

Rico Lambrini

i see some accounts are sr scammers tagged with the reason duplicator associates. why was that a crime when exploiting glitches isnst

exploiting gitches is a crime according to SR. If you take advantage of an error on Bp.tf card system/scrap.tf you will get a scammer tag. 

It's also just the fact that duping really just destroys the economy.

More specifically the economy of the hat you just duped.

yes the expiration glitch... so i see someone owing a duped items with its original id, or trace the item back to the onwer. they can be tagged?

yes the expiration glitch... so i see someone owing a duped items with its original id, or trace the item back to the onwer. they can be tagged?

no. You're allowed to own duped items. The problem is when you dupe them yourself.

ik, but some items like v bills, lv1 max, if u see someone owning a duped one w/ its original id. then he duped it

ik, but some items like v bills, lv1 max, if u see someone owning a duped one w/ its original id. then he duped it

Except it could also be a valve dupe.

Their logic is if you're going to abuse the system to a ridiculous extent, you're probably going to do other kinds of malicious activities that are harmful to the game's economy.

Which I totally agree with.

Archived