How many people have you blocked?

TacoDip

How many people have you guys blocked on steam? And for what reasons mostly?
I stopped counting halway through and I was at like 1200 people... Lots and lots of phishers and noobs... LOTS.

Aside from phishers, probably 1 or 2.

I remember one guy who was bothering me trying to get me to trade him an item for cheaper. He kept going on about it and posting in my profile to force me to sell it to him. It went on for at least an hour, so I blocked him. I feel like I may have blocked someone else, but I'm not sure.

You can actually check how many people you've blocked. Just open up steam, hover over your username at the top, click friends, and click the blocked users tab.

Anyway, I've blocked 5 people.

They were all phishing bots.

Two of them had the same exact profile picture.

On the forums? Only one, this person refused to unblock me, so I blocked them. If I can't comment on their statuses or send them messages, neither can they to me.

You can actually check how many people you've blocked. Just open up steam, hover over your username at the top, click friends, and click the blocked users tab.

Anyway, I've blocked 5 people.

They were all phishing bots.

Two of them had the same exact profile picture.

Well yeah that's the problem, I just see endless rows of blocked people and there's no total amount anywhere...

Well yeah that's the problem, I just see endless rows of blocked people and there's no total amount anywhere...

I clicked ''all'' and then ''unblock'' to see if it'd say how many, I just unblocked all 2000 of them .-.

I clicked ''all'' and then ''unblock'' to see if it'd say how many, I just unblocked all 2000 of them .-.

ctrl+f ->  search "blocked"

then subtract two 'cause of "[profile name] >> Friends >> Blocked List" and the "Blocked Users" tab

I've blocked 450 flat

Excluding the Mandatory Private profiles that add me, I think I have blocked about 25-50 people tops, Mostly beggars, a few Ultra Annoying twats, and one or 2 people who attempted to scam me.

139.  Almost all scammers, with the occasional:

"Hey, I see you posted something for 1.33 ref, let me offer you a ref and a crate and then whine when you don't accept" people

and

People who are just vulgar and awful trolls in in-game chat (I know it doesn't really do anything but...I don't want any kind of contact with them)

Blocking people helps decrease my stress level.  If someone is stressing me out by being stupid, blocking just puts a final "don't deal with them ever again" stamp on it.  It's out of sight out of mind as soon as I do it and it's very satisfying.

1191 people blocked

it's because I usually block: idiots, retards, cunts, twats, assholes, suckers, beggars, fuckers, dumbfucks, piece-o-shiet players, trolls, kids, scammers, phisers, people I just dont like, people that annoy me, people who ignored my add for trade even though their trade offer link is broken and they know that, and yeah, people who report me on steamrep, I also block rude people

oh, and I also block lowballers, highballers, noob traders in general, random adds for trade people, people who waste my time, people who reject my offers, people who haggle about 1 scrap in keys-range trades, non english AND spanish/russian speakers, french people in general, and moderators of pages such as tf2op or bible.tf when they ban me for any stupid reason they just made up

*dry mouth* I could give you more reasons, but honestly, it's a waste of my time, all dem are blocked

Archived