Looking for a decent phone with great battery life

Crabislav

Things I am after:

-Notably good battery life compared to other smarthpones (hate playing games, only browse the Net and listen to music)
-Decent screen resolution and image quality
-Decent camera
-Preferably a Windows Phone

I'm strongly against anything Android-related, was thinking about Xenium stuff but the OS is what makes me say no

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_1520-5760.phpThis is the only thing that caught my attention so far, the only thing I don't like about it is the price and probably (not sure yet) the screen size.

Would like to hear any advice on this matter, let's say my budget is around $350-$400

Lumia 1520. Like, the only windows phone with somewhat good screen and battery.

Get an android, ffs. They got batteries up to 6 Amperes.
And that's really-really a lot.

Get an android, ffs. They got batteries up to 6 Amperes.

And that's really-really a lot.

Been an android user for 3 years, had enough of their буллщит. Just seriously thinking of moving to a different platform, android is a no-no for me.

how about a one+? https://oneplus.net/one

Well, I've learned about this one like a month ago, didn't really catch my attention yet I have to admit it's something out of the line, well, at least it looks so. Gotta check reviews out later today, but every time I see it's somehow related to Android, I wanna say no. Still gotta check this thing out.

Well, I've learned about this one like a month ago, didn't really catch my attention yet I have to admit it's something out of the line, well, at least it looks so. Gotta check reviews out later today, but every time I see it's somehow related to Android, I wanna say no. Still gotta check this thing out.

What do you have against android lol

My HTC one is pretty great. Music is amazing, and the picture quality is pretty good as well.

It's a few years old though, so it would be cheaper but there is probably a better model out.

If you really don't want Android at all, you're just limited to Nokia and Apple, so:

Nokia = cheaper, less apps, good battery, stable system and guaranteed update

Apple = expensive, more apps, idk about the battery, stable system but with limitations (jailbreak would do the job)

but why not android? any specific reason?

I had 3 years of android experience and that's just not what I'm after. I need a stable OS, a simple one like WinPhone. 
Also, >apple products. I'm not looking to overpay for some overpriced piece of crap (MHO), the i-stuff is known for their reliability but infamous for the price and the cost of accessories. Also not gonna mention the battery life.

Archived