Virus*...again

Python.

I'm trying to create a new Google document, and every time I click to create new, the link brings me to this site:

http://i.imgur.com/rCBvvjP.png?1

This happens sometimes with imgur links, gyazo links, youtube links (like to the videos) and others, all to various websites

Usually if I close them and then open the link I originally pressed, it goes to the correct place

But as for Google Docs, I literally cannot make one

Any remedies?

Edit: When I clicked on the imgur link I posted above, it brought me to

http://i.imgur.com/IBwGiq3.png?1

And it was a legit link too

Lyx3d4s.png?1

What the fuck is going on

What site?

It's just blank

Get something called spyhunter, they're one of the best antiviruses, you'll have to torrent it though because it's expensive

I didn't say that.

Edit: It's a virus that actual companies are funding, I guess. A malicious one designed to lead you to places where you'll spend your money, basically, it puts an invisible layer over everything so that when you first click it, its like clicking a hyperlink, and when clicked it goes away so you can get back to what you were doing. My father had this crap, Spyhunter really is the best. 

If you want spyhunter, I have it on a flash drive and I could somehow send it to you.

How would that work? 

I could put it into a rar and send it through skype, it's only fifty megabytes, it would take a while because of skype but whatever

Theres a password on the actual files, so you'll have to enter it, I think I copied it and made it into a text document associated with the folder so I'd be okay.

At least it doesn't eat all your files and interrupt your browsing like that Ransomware i got last week.

I've tried all kinds of anti-malware and stuff, but the only way i could get rid of it was formatting everything and reinstalling Windows.

In your case, just run some malware detectors and try to remove it. I'd recommend scanning it without internet connection, as it may be more effective in the removal process.

If on chrome, go to chrome://extensions/ and remove any you don't know what they are.

Only extension I got is Adblock

CCleaner ftw. Also kingside is wizard 101 right

Yes.

I could put it into a rar and send it through skype, it's only fifty megabytes, it would take a while because of skype but whatever

Theres a password on the actual files, so you'll have to enter it, I think I copied it and made it into a text document associated with the folder so I'd be okay.

I think I got it. No need for that trouble.

I'll try some of the ideas ya'll gave and see what happens

Sounds like a suspicious case of DNS poisoning/website redirection.

Just scan your system with a bootable antivirus. There are free solutions available for download online such as Avira/AVG/Bitdefender Rescue Disks.

Sounds like a suspicious case of DNS poisoning/website redirection.

Just scan your system with a bootable antivirus. There are free solutions available for download online such as Avira/AVG/Bitdefender Rescue Disks.

Network and security -> Click your network -> Settings -> Highlight IPV4 and click change -> Make sure it's on automatic.

He got it fixed already.

Ran the Adwcleaner

Worked.

Network and security -> Click your network -> Settings -> Highlight IPV4 and click change -> Make sure it's on automatic.

Where do I find 'Network and security'?

Where do I find 'Network and security'?

ya it's network and sharing centre

Just copy and paste this into your Control panel bar: Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center

Archived