Help> Banned from outpost

TheBestAround

So, I got banned on outpost for logging on at my friend's house(or them logging on at my house in the past), who was banned on outpost. I am apparently suspected as an alt, and no admins will even talk to me, because apparently the ip is enough "proof", no matter how much counter proof I provide.

In addition, I noticed another of my friends got banned as well, for also being suspected as an alt(more into this later)

If any admins from outpost see this, or anyone who has an admin from outpost on their friend list, please let me prove my innocence.

I don't know how else to get admin's attention, as none will take their profile comments or adds seriously.

did u make a support ticket?

Yep, full with proof and a request to talk over steam, it was completely ignored and my appeal denied by Garry(banned by sirploko)

Might as well post proof here:

1)All 3 suspectedly connected accounts(Me, Brenda S, and Omnomnom(steam names are 1andriko1, gamer99131, and lululuvsyou, respectively)) are used by different people, with significantly different game playing habits, concentration of hours played in games, and trading habits

2)Upon request we(with the exception of my rightfully banned friend, Brenda S/gamer99131) would love to show any evidence possible, whether it's by video, picture, voice call, whatever, and how they differ, we are 3 different people using 3 different accounts!

3)We all have games in common that we play together(Mostly csgo, killing floor, borderlands 2)

4)More will be added if I can think of any

I have also had 2 people so far ask me about my situation as they are in the same boat as me, it seems almost as if the admins went on a banning spree blindly banning people using the same ip...I mean no disrespect but ignoring appeals because thinking an ip is enough proof, and denying the right to an appeal isn't very fair imo

we of the bptf forums can't really help you  (although some outpost mods to get on here sometimes).  good luck :<

But garry,banned,blue screen of death (those are mods who treats the appeals) dont come here

All you can do is use the snaily ticketing system

I did, and it was denied(I can't use it anymore, and now have no contact to any admins)

we of the bptf forums can't really help you  (although some outpost mods to get on here sometimes).  good luck :<

Hopefully someone who has the outpost mods on their friends list would be kind enough to direct them here

I did, and it was denied(I can't use it anymore, and now have no contact to any admins)

Post one more in talk to helen angel group

Post one more in talk to helen angel group

I couldn't find any appropriate place to post other than in the general discussion forums(comments were apparently disabled on the group page)

EDIT: and surprise surprise no answer there either

EDIT: NVM I FOUND OUT HOW TO CREATE DISCUSSIONS OMG (fingers crossed)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: This should probably be closed now, I trust this to be in Helen's hands now

Archived