Multiple Trust Ratings from a Single User

Julia

Numerous times I've had to delete old trust ratings to leave newer trusts. Usually I'd take the notes from the old trust rating and add more recent notes to it. I never understood why only one could be left. Spam maybe? Most rep threads allow you to post more than one comment for multiple trades.

For example, I left a trust rating for d0 several months ago which I'd like to keep. More recently he brokered an Australium Medi Gun for me. I'd LOVE to be able to leave him a new, separate trust rating for that while keeping the old one.

I don't think its a feasible idea tbh, alts of scammers or bots will just farm reps in a short period of time and trade unknowing users before the trusts gets deleted.

I think the cons outweigh the pros on this one. There are few situations where a second or third +trust is going to add more information than having it in a single, updated +trust. But there are a lot of situations where multiple + or -trusts are going to be abused, and badly.

I'd like the ability to add additional notes to an existing trust rating. I agree that adding more than one trust from one user would be abused but additional notes to the same trust rating should be fine.

Archived