Alts

Deku

I'm always hearing people talk about their alts, so what is the point in having one for trading purposes? Is it for extra storage or what? Just kinda confused on the purpose of having one.

I'm always hearing people talk about their alts, so what is the point in having one for trading purposes? Is it for extra storage or what? Just kinda confused on the purpose of having one.

Hmmm well in my case a friend of mine wanted me to play cs:go with him and he gave me an account he used for comp with his friends for fun so his rank on his main didnt drop. I ended up using it for trading in cs:go and eventually became my cs:go trading main (ofc i paid him in full for the account...etc)

I use mine for storage mainly. My backpack is usually filled with at least 1500 items and at times I'll have it completely filled. My alts hold another ~6000 items. <.< They're good for storing low-value items that would otherwise just sit around taking up valuable inventory space.

I use mine for storage mainly. My backpack is usually filled with at least 1500 items and at times I'll have it completely filled. My alts hold another ~6000 items. <.< They're good for storing low-value items that would otherwise just sit around taking up valuable inventory space.

Alright, I recently ran into that problem with refined, I had 286 of them and my bp was 100% full. Not fun since you can't trade anything without lending out some items.

I just use mine for storage

I also took advantage of the opportunity to earn haunted metal scrap, gift wrap it over to my main account, and now I have two untradable seft-crafted Headtakers for my own amusement

Archived