Any fun Gmod Game Modes?

Fenrir

Hi all

Recently Ive been playing so much Gmod its not even funny. I've invested about ~50 hours into TTT and about ~80 hours into DarkRP. As you might guess Im getting kind of burnt on these gamemodes from playing them far too much. Suggestions for what I could play?  Please explain the game modes and why you think they're fun. Also, to be noted I already tried Prophunt and dont really like it all too much.

These posts are all really great and all, but could you guys elaborate a little more? Im not quite sure what happens in half of these game modes and why they're fun. Again, thanks =)

prop hunt, ttt

Did you just only read the title and completely disregard my post? Because you really should read what I put in the OP, some important information is there.

DarkRP is fun because of the endless possibilieties in the server owners hands. You basically Roleplay as a citizen, cop, drug dealer, gun dealer, bank, medic, etc. The owner can add custom plugins like ATMs, cell phones, and cars. Basically its just a fun RP experience that I loved.

DarkRP is fun because of the endless possibilieties in the server owners hands. You basically Roleplay as a citizen, cop, drug dealer, gun dealer, bank, medic, etc. The owner can add custom plugins like ATMs, cell phones, and cars. Basically its just a fun RP experience that I loved.

I always liked playing as the hitman if they had it on the server

I play a lot of ultimate chimera hunt, its a team of defenseless people (pigmasks) against a raging monster (The Chimera) You push the button on its back or throw a small animal (mister saturn) at it to kill it. It's very very fun and the music is fantastic.

Like I've already said if you had read OP you would know that I already played Dark RP a shit ton. :|

I tend to play a lot of prophunt.

The first rounds on a new map can be quite boring and difficult, since you don't know where the fixed map props are located. But after a while, it gets interesting and fun, especially if you find a new spot to hide at.

Archived