Could this be considered a violation and warrant a ban?

Bae Be

"I'm colorblind, so that means I cannot see that I didn't add two keys and snatched extra items in the trade"

10/10 -IGN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

His answer is so premeditated, and whine-y, it's just not realistic.

"I'm colour-blind, and I use trading because my life sucks, and I just want to be nice, and I don't want to lose my friend, and I'm not a scammer, and I use trading to get a big pee-pee away from bullies"

It doesn't explain why he didn't exclude the two keys...

Thanks to everyone for trusting me and having a kind of faith. I promise this will not happen again, and I will try to be more careful. Thanks again to the good people of the forums 😊

... I'm sorry. I don't know how to apologize enough. I said what I could, but I have no idea how to say it in a way that will allow people to forgive me. Can a lad step up and write how they think an apology should go? Just wondering.

Updating this to inform everybody that I have talked with Spam and we have resolved the issue. 

I can attest to the fact about the misplacement of items as I too am colorblind. 

I have told him to exercise more caution especially on his part as he may run into trouble again if this happens again. 

Hopefully this clears things up  :)

Archived