Could this be considered a violation and warrant a ban?

Bae Be

So, a few days ago I posted a bazaar.tf auction

http://bazaar.tf/trade/1214486

This person, 'Spam' won the auction with a bid of 1 bud and 2 keys. 

http://imgur.com/30ECgAI

I got the trade offer from him a few hours later just to see this:

http://imgur.com/2MQrCeE

In the trade offer, not only did he lessen his supposed bid but he also added a s. festive knife to the offer. 

Could this be considered a violation towards the rules of bazaar.tf and general trading etiquette?

I don't want to jump to conclusions right away because he could have just added all the festives but to lessen his offer too seems very unlikely to me. Just pretty disappointed to see that a user with high tier hats: 'Bubbling TC' would actually do such actions.

Talk to him private ... ge might've bought those items for those 1 bud and 2 keys and he probably added all your festives without paying attention to what they were ... i would recommend you talk to him

Pretty obvious as the "unique" item color is completely different then "strange item" color. I think it was his plan to scam you out of that.

To everyone reading this post, I would like to inform each and every person reading this post that this was a complete misunderstanding. I was not attempting to scan in any way. This whole thing is due to my stupidity. Yes we have agreed and understood each other's thoughts and their meanings of what had happened in the scenario. To Doraemon, I am actually unable to see color as a normal person would, thus leading to a common mistake of picking wrong items. Along with this, I had forgotten what items were to be traded, and there was nearly no response from Vanana at the time. I will ask of him to please close this post and explain what happened, or at least inform the good sirs of backpack.tf that we have settled an agreement. I thank everyone who replied to Vanana for showing interest and supporting him. Thank you for reading this long post.

To everyone reading this post, I would like to inform each and every person reading this post that this was a complete misunderstanding. I was not attempting to scan in any way. This whole thing is due to my stupidity. Yes we have agreed and understood each other's thoughts and their meanings of what had happened in the scenario. To Doraemon, I am actually unable to see color as a normal person would, thus leading to a common mistake of picking wrong items. Along with this, I had forgotten what items were to be traded, and there was nearly no response from Vanana at the time. I will ask of him to please close this post and explain what happened, or at least inform the good sirs of backpack.tf that we have settled an agreement. I thank everyone who replied to Vanana for showing interest and supporting him. Thank you for reading this long post.

Alright, I would have believed you if you'd just said you'd accidentally added the wrong items, but you just claimed to be colorblind, which is a pretty rare condition considering.

If you really are colorblind, I will apologize if you provide proof.

Report this guy.

AngelMander, I don't understand what you mean by providing proof. How can I without providing images that can give away my identity, that may lead to incidents that are harmful? Whether you believe my story or not, I am apologizing sincerely, but I do not wish to offend or put anybody down. I would only wish for this ordeal to be over, and I am not looking for trouble. I use TF2 as an escape from reality and ingaging in combat, ignoring my fears and frustrations, and giving it my all. I do not see a point in scamming and sharking, and I feel as if I am being called a bad person. I am not afraid of the ban. I am afraid of my reputation and the loss of my friends, friends that would be crushed If I were to be named a scammer. I thank you for reading this comment again.

Alright, I would have believed you if you'd just said you'd accidentally added the wrong items, but you just claimed to be colorblind, which is a pretty rare condition considering.

Report this guy.

AngelMander, I don't understand what you mean by providing proof. How can I without providing images that can give away my identity, that may lead to incidents that are harmful? Whether you believe my story or not, I am apologizing sincerely, but I do not wish to offend or put anybody down. I would only wish for this ordeal to be over, and I am not looking for trouble. I use TF2 as an escape from reality and ingaging in combat, ignoring my fears and frustrations, and giving it my all. I do not see a point in scamming and sharking, and I feel as if I am being called a bad person. I am not afraid of the ban. I am afraid of my reputation and the loss of my friends, friends that would be crushed If I were to be named a scammer. I thank you for reading this comment again.

In all honestly, Angle, you're the dick here

My brother's colorblind. And it's not as rare as you think.

apple apologized, and I believe him when he says he'll try his best to correct anything

Report this guy.

around 8% of males and 4.5% of the world's population are colorblind.

It's not that unlikely, really.

In all honestly, Angle, you're the dick here

My brother's colorblind. And it's not as rare as you think.

apple apologized, and I believe him when he says he'll try his best to correct anything

I think I might have misunderstood the whole problem. It just seemed more like a justification than an apology, which was what I thought was in order.

i'd give him benefit for now. Honestly. Many people I know personally (at least 4 I can think of) are colorblind in some way. It's not THAT rare... It's definitely possible. If he does it again yeah, report, maybe. For this offense? not a chance I'd report

i'd give him benefit for now. Honestly. Many people I know personally (at least 4 I can think of) are colorblind in some way. It's not THAT rare... It's definitely possible. If he does it again yeah, report, maybe. For this offense? not a chance I'd report

I just thought it was unlikely because someone who was colorblind and KNEW they were colorblind would probably check the items before submitting a trade, because they would be risking sending the wrong items and losing money. With that in mind, and the fact that colorblindedness is rare enough that it's dubious, it still seems pretty unlikely, but who knows...

Report this guy.

I'm colour blind

"I'm colorblind, so that means I cannot see that I didn't add two keys and snatched extra items in the trade"

10/10 -IGN

Archived