Cr8 # 90

TheVenomWith1n

Valve did some....interesting things with this cr8, m8.

Lot's of hype for the stuff from it - the only strange awper hand on the scm is on sale for like 250 dollars.

On the other hand, strange cow manglers have settled around 5-6 dollars, and the strange third degree is around 2 dollars or so.

And the crates themselves are around 1-2 dollars.

I also feel sorry for anyone with strange cabers, now that they're available in a non-salvaged crate, prices are gonna end up going dooooownnnn

So, what do you think about what Valve did with these crates?

EDIT: As of right now, the strange awper hand isn't on the market anymore, either that lucky unboxer just sold it for his price and made a shitton of money or he took it off the market.

EDIT 2: Strange awpers going for around 70 dollars at the moment, 2 for sale on the market.

So how rare is the Strange AWPer unbox anyway?  If it's like 10% (which would be in accordance with other crates, e.g . chance of getting a hat), these things are gonna hit the floor hard.  

I think it's weird that Valve made this a non-salvaged crate, considering it's a multiple of 10

Also, some strange caber owners are pretty darn angry

I think it's weird that Valve made this a non-salvaged crate, considering it's a multiple of 10

Wait till they do it with the gunslinger or kritzkreig

So how rare is the Strange AWPer unbox anyway?  If it's like 10% (which would be in accordance with other crates, e.g . chance of getting a hat), these things are gonna hit the floor hard.  

It's probably not rare at all, just the fact that everyone is buying #90 off the SCM, making S. Awper Hands untradable for a week. I agree, though. It's going to drop like a rock soon enough.

Wait till they do it with the gunslinger or kritzkreig

maybe they would start researching the economy of their own game without just putting random items in new crates.

never gonna happen

/rip expensive stranges

This is why I don't buy expensive Stranges (sans Festives since those aren't coming back).

I'm excited. Goodbye, Strange Sniper Rifle. Hello, Strange AWPer Hand (as soon as the price lowers).

weren't the stranges from salvaged crates supposed to only be from salvaged?

*looking at you, caber*

(ignoring festive reskins)

*looking at you, caber*

Nothing is sacred salvaged.

*looking at you, caber*

Gaben wantd to buy more food sooo

It's probably not rare at all, just the fact that everyone is buying #90 off the SCM, making S. Awper Hands untradable for a week. I agree, though. It's going to drop like a rock soon enough.

Watching ppl unbox and Stats.tf, seems Awper hand is very rare.

138 Strange Cowmanglers but almost 20 Strange Awperhands.  Seems like unboxing a Strange Awperhand or Strange Caber is 1%.

the collectors caber are also angry wht the fuck not a strangifier valve!you could have all my money but no lets have the same strange again which we already have,Nice move.

Gaben wantd to buy more food sooo

If gaben wanted more food he would just hire undercover valve employees to make a fake steam account and generate items for them to sell for loads-a-money

who knows, maybe he's already doing it

If gaben wanted more food he would just hire undercover valve employees to make a fake steam account and generate items for them to sell for loads-a-money

who knows, maybe he's already doing it

I doubt he could use more money though.

Archived