Is donating to Bp.tf worth it?

Cubity_First

Is donating worth it?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is donating Worth it?

By donating you are rewarding the mods (not Brad) for their work.

If you feel they deserve a reward, do it. If you don't think they deserve it, don't.

The benefits of donating are really small and not worth it at all, it's more a sign that you appreciate the work done

If you donate, donate between $5 and $19.99 for the coolest name colours (won't show if you already are mod/premium/banned though)

Yes. The site is very important to this aspect of tf2. It is also now becoming a hub for csgo and dota2. It is an objective island in this ocean which is game item trading. It's worthy of support.

As an active suggester I'd happily pay the five dollars to get the notifications overview box and a shiny name.

So I did.

Plus giving back to the moderators and admins yadda yadda yadda.

I, personally, have a bone to pick with backpack.tf, so I don't really donate.

No, it isn't the community or the people who do a good job. It is a personal reason.

However, I do believe that the people here do a decent job and have kept things going. I would say it is worth it if you really feel they have done a good job. Also, the benefits are pretty good and they are exactly what they should be: Perks that help a trader out BUT a trader could do perfectly fine WITHOUT them.

I donated for autobump and the colored name, and plan on donating another 5.00 for a green name and more bumps. It's really not that much and it's very worth it. I feel like I'v been getting more sales via classifieds and feel more professional. It's even better if you get bp.tf auto. The trades coming in a crazy. :D

I'm happy with it.

Yes (mods pls luv meh)

I'd say yes if you're in a good tf2-financial situation and want to support the bp.tf staff, they do deserve it.

If you just mean for the perks then no, honestly

I bought premium, and I loved using it especially because of the auto-bump thing. It also really helped in finding my old dream unusual and making price suggestions. Purple is also one of my favourite colours #PurpleSwag

Archived