Back in the old days

MC22

When everyone did suggestions

and had plenty of free rep

and the fact that long beat hugh was a big deal

Why does no one make suggestions anymore

Hi I'm new here.

Killjoy's name used to be the Festive Enemy and there was a time when I was #3 on the Top Contributor's list.

more like why are there no good suggestions, also known as key suggestions, with no warnings

Old backpack.tf was just people making thesis statements, giving a single link, and getting free rep. Why is that any better than what it is now?

Old backpack.tf was just people making thesis statements, giving a single link, and getting free rep. Why is that any better than what it is now?

because its much easier, far easier to drop an item than it is to raise it or keep it the same. Especially with trade.tf around. Nothing is a quicksell to some people, its just a reason for a price drop.

Oh hey, my 666th post.

because its much easier, far easier to drop an item than it is to raise it or keep it the same. Especially with trade.tf around. Nothing is a quicksell to some people, its just a reason for a price drop.

Happy satanic posts. I do have to agree though, trade.tf definitely makes it harder to raise the price of things, because someone will direct you to one trade.tf quicksell and it'll come crashing down. Someone should make a site similar to trade.tf to show recent closed trades for an item, at any price, just to find more confirmed sales.

Happy satanic posts. I do have to agree though, trade.tf definitely makes it harder to raise the price of things, because someone will direct you to one trade.tf quicksell and it'll come crashing down. Someone should make a site similar to trade.tf to show recent closed trades for an item, at any price, just to find more confirmed sales.

Trade.tf can find solds within 2 days easy

...long beat hugh ...

That happened in the "old days" of backpack.tf? :( I remember Long's signature picture of it so clearly. :P

When there was no cooldown period for key suggestions. Everything was like greased lightning on permanent LSD.

Also, the main page used to be a lot different.

Why and when did suggestion require a million links? :o

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/509f5057ba25361f7b000000

In this suggestion i was told nice things because those few links were apparently "serious hard work" at the time most suggestions didnt have more then 4 links i remember that was the limit to put on without notes, 

I blame LaggyLaptop or Hugh Jazz. I can't remember which one of them did this first, but it stuck and suddenly everyone wanted more links to prove a point. Not to mention the momentum backpack.tf user base, so new suggesters started using the new layout that they saw having the most success.

Yes, but not those that are higher than backpack.tf price.

You still can view every seller. And with that you can find higher sold ones too. afaik.

Archived