Anyone interested in some talking?

Laudes

I'm doing this on behalf of my steam friend Evan.

He has recently been kicked out of a group for reasons I personally do not get, people dislike him generally, I don't. And he is having a "bored"-problem about not having anyone to talk to, since he has been kicked out of other groups aswell for the same reason.

If you feel like you could devote some time to talking to a random guy, feel free to add him on Steam. And yes I do talk to him aswell, however the obvious thing he misses about the groups is that he wants to talk to many people and be able to go into a chat room and always have someone to talk to.

add him here -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065535057/

Friends = 99 

also, why do you think he was kicked out? why do you think people would dislike him? 

is he dumb? is he annoying? what is it?

Friends = 99 

also, why do you think he was kicked out? why do you think people would dislike him? 

is he dumb? is he annoying? what is it?

Eh, he's 13. He's homo. He talks a lot. I can't come up with anything else that people would "dislike". I'm trying to help him, he doesn't seem to want to do anything himself, and he seemed fine with me making this, it was a desperate attempt from me to help him in any way possible.

People hate him because he's 13 and homo? That's pretty fucked up.

It could be assumed that his topic of conversations and him talking a lot could be the reason

I would be annoyed by spam and would block someone without ever knowing if they were 13 years old and homosexual. 

Archived