"Cancer" effects you don't think are "cancer"

Mike Hawk

I like the IDEA of dead presidents, but resale is piss poor.

I love disco personally. One of the most noticeable effects. 

Nuts 'n' Bolts on Engie hats

I actually like most of the Robo effects as well.

Disco, Miami, and the Watt effects aren't bad either.

Really hate the term cancerous, because nothing in this game is as bad as suffering from cancer.

But aside from that, i really dislike Nuts n Bolts, Miami Nights, and Orbiting planets. Nuts and Planets just because they aren't too noticeable, and Miami Nights because the colors are quite bland.

I actually like kill-a-watt, I think it looks pretty good. I like just about all effects really... Probably because I used to trade around a bunch of low tier unusuals and wore them and grew to like them. Only ones I don't really like are the ghastly ghosts ones. Like Ghastly Ghosts, jr, and the phantasm ones. Kinda ugly, but that's just my opinion.

What are all the "cancer" effects even?

Flies (somewhat)

Nuts 'n bolts

Planets (somewhat)

Bubbling

Steaming (somewhat)

Smoking (somewhat)

Aces

Dp

Terror watt

Kill a watt

Memory Leak

Overclocked

Phosphorous

Power Surge

Sulphorous

This is the common cancer list, with all halloween, summer, robo and eotl effects being trading cancer as they're often overpriced/hard to sell

Anyway I kinda like Planets, Terror Watt and Kill-A-Watt

terror and kill-a-watt are both above average not ugly at the slightest and they combo great with weather effects and they are beasts with cerebral discharge killstreaks I sold a kill a watt anger for 200 euros paypal too.they are very wanted to buyers but unwanted to traders cause they are 3rd gens

dbd is also the best effect in the game an eye candy.

Flies (somewhat)

Nuts 'n bolts

Planets (somewhat)

Bubbling

Steaming (somewhat)

Smoking (somewhat)

Aces

Dp

Terror watt

Kill a watt

Memory Leak

Overclocked

Phosphorous

Power Surge

Sulphorous

This is the common cancer list, with all halloween, summer, robo and eotl effects being trading cancer as they're often overpriced/hard to sell

Anyway I kinda like Planets, Terror Watt and Kill-A-Watt

Woah woah woah! Phosphorous and sulphorous are cancer? Please send them all to me I will buy them at cancer price.

I love purple fetti on a shitty hat.

It just happens that any hat said to be cancer are my favourites.

I love the handle, bonk helm, cock, ze goggles

Aces High is terrible unless you have a theme. Nuts n Bolts can be bad too.

Aces High is amazing, especially on the Hat of Cards....this may or might not be my dream unusual even thought I'm a kinda low value trader

For effects, really the only one I don't like would be Nuts and Bolts. It's just so horrible.

As for the hats themselves, I don't really hate any of them, as there's always at least one loadout that works well with them. One great thing about the hat's overall unpopularity is that it makes the unusuals easy to acquire, even if they're rare. I've now got 5 1:1 unusuals, but they were all cheap because they're considered "shitty robo hats".

Love me some Roboactive (and the other ones like that). Also a massive fan of TW and KoW. Phosphorous+Sulph looks even better than the "White Energy". DP looks nice with a Capo or Fed Fighter.

Archived