About the Phisher bots bombarding traders.......

Glitch_Redux

Am I the only one who looks at it as playing slots or something? I have started counting how many rush my inventory and start hoping that I will get a new record.

Also my high score so far is 3 (not back considering how much my BP is worth in my opinion)

I look at it as a bunch of tiny disappointments strewn out through the day. You bump your trades, a minute or two later get added, hoping it's willing buyers, when it's actually just another goddamn bot you have to block.

I look at it as a bunch of tiny disappointments strewn out through the day. You bump your trades, a minute or two later get added, hoping it's willing buyers, when it's actually just another goddamn bot you have to block.

wen i see pising bot i cri evrytim. y cnt i jst get gud trads?

Record : 10.....

Selling a key for 13 ref was the funniest day of my life. Then there was 20 more people that added me and I had to explain I sold it

The worst is when you wake up with 30 invites and 25 of them are phisher bots. Then 2 actually have decent stuff besides weapons.

seriously what am I doing right? I get probably four phisher adds a week.  I trade a lot, have a lot of active trades on outpost, I have autobump and my BP is >$100

I never get them on my outpost trades anymore either. i wonder if they're communicating and have me flagged as "tried and failed"

30 adds?????

15... I wish i had a photo I loled cause they were all [unassigned]

Bwahahahaha I forgot that its even better when its [unassigned]. (If your lucky they are even numbered in order) :P

Last 2-3 bots I got this morning were all... well, I think one's name was something like "ty87trjmdi8e7990" and the last couple I got were also like that. So are they using call numbers or bot numbers now, or are they just running flat out of name ideas?

Archived