[Help Needed] Finding Owner of a Weapon

Hwrgrabe

Hello, I am a little new to these forums so pardon my mistakes or slips of the tongue (keyboard) if I may make them.

Situation: While browsing the steam community market, I discovered an item at just the right price that I would buy it for, however, sadly I was on mobile and I had not logged onto it for 7 days. When I got home, I checked the market and the owner had changed the price (higher but still within my range) then out of no where removed it.

Goal and Question: I know the exact killstreak of the weapon and its attributes. There are a very few amount of owners and I remember what their profile picture looked like. Is there any way I can find the owners of a certain weapon? Is there a website for that?

You could, actually.

If you were using chrome, simply access chrome://cache from the URL bar, then search up with Ctrl-F "steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/"

Then you can simply go through the avatars (lol), and find the one that looks like it.

Then you simply reverse image search on google images. Hooray.

Edit: if you do manage to find the user through sheer luck, you've beaten the odds. Congratulations.

You could, actually.

If you were using chrome, simply access chrome://cache from the URL bar, then search up with Ctrl-F "steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/"

Then you can simply go through the avatars (lol), and find the one that looks like it.

Then you simply reverse image search on google images. Hooray.

Edit: if you do manage to find the user through sheer luck, you've beaten the odds. Congratulations.

He's on mobile.

Hmmm, I am beginning to wonder if he sold it already, because there was one sold today, but the price was 20 dollars lower than the price he set before. Either he was desperate or some other person sold another one for cheaper. Is there anyway to check the recent weapon sold? I want to see if it is identical to his. (Steam community market :( pls have more features)

Archived