Question about gifted items

KiNgSnAkE

In a recent trade I received a gifted Market Gardener Collector's Chemistry Set. If I build the Collectors item will it be gifted or non-gifted? Your input would be much appreciated.

In a recent trade I received a gifted Market Gardener Collector's Chemistry Set. If I build the Collectors item will it be gifted or non-gifted? Your input would be much appreciated.

It won't be gifted.

What? That would mean keys are ungiftable or paint. Almost any item is giftable.

Secret Saxtons aren't meant to be giftable, along with paints, gift wrap, name tags, etc

Gifted ungiftables are a rare thing indeed, and if you can find the right collector, can be worth a good bit. But they are not SUPPOSED to be giftable, however there still are some.

Gifted ungiftables are a rare thing indeed, and if you can find the right collector, can be worth a good bit. But they are not SUPPOSED to be giftable, however there still are some.

aren't tools supposed to be ungiftable?

No. Chemistry Sets can be gifted, I owned and completed a Gifted Scotish Handshake set, and a Gifted C. Heavy Weight Champ set exists as well as a Gifted C. Das Hazmattenhatten set exists. They originate from Saxtons that had the lucky chance of containing one of these things

The output will not be giftable

Archived