How do i sell off my Unusual fast? (Discussion Thread)

SpiderMan

As i have recently JUST reach my milestone of one Unusual, a question came in mind.. How fast will my Unusual be sold? If yes, how? And What method? 

Players out there, i will like you, if possible to tell me how you sell off your unusual fast, how and time that took you to sell off your unusual.  

:) Have a nice day.

Tried, Won't work. 

Be specific please.

Nothing will help you,only quickselling can.

quicksell means 30% discount+

unusuals will take around 1 week or more to sell

PS : your taunt trades are not allowed to be like that

define quickly

at your current 'quicksell' price, which isnt a quicksell, it will take you 3 weeks to a month to sell

if you lower it to, say, 9 keys, it will take a week-ish

Well if you're trying to make quick pure profit, I wouldn't suggest unusual trading as it takes a while. If you just wanna get rid of your unusual quick (like under an hour), you'll have to give it a 50% discount

Edit: checked your BP, that's a pretty bad heavy unusual. What id do with low tiers such as that is to quicksell for 9 keys

Edit: it is duped, gg. Also selling for 11 keys when it is 12-13 IS NOT a quicksell. Welcome to unusual trading

Taking off 1 key for a heavy hat that isn't first gen is like giving a dollar off an old broken pool. More like 7 keys, welcome to unusual trading. Hope you didn't expect profit on that hat

I don't understand the concept though. "I just reached the milestone of acquiring an unusual....but, quick, I wanna sell it? "   Why not just enjoy the hat and be happy to finally have an unuual? 

I don't understand the concept though. "I just reached the milestone of acquiring an unusual....but, quick, I wanna sell it? "   Why not just enjoy the hat and be happy to finally have an unuual? 

Why not? We all have most and least played classes. And if you get an unusual for the least-played, what're you doing? Riiiight, swapping it to something better or selling for pure. At least i do.

And profit of course.

Tried, Won't work. 

Be specific please. 

In your trade you write "quicksell" and then you're giving a 1 key discount.  That's not a quicksell.  Try 10 keys, but even that probably won't be enough of a discount for someone to buy a heavy hat in pure.  9 Keys should sell in less than a week though.

Welcome to unusual trading ;) 

Archived