Ubuntu phone

Pyrocide

There not that bad. Most of there prices are exactly the same as virtually all its competitors. Plus, a bunch of there stuff has low price guarantee to compete with the rest.

Back on topic, i like that someone (other than apple) is finally smart enough to make a phone out of metal rather than plastic crap.

Besides recommending Beats over, nearly every other decent pair of headphones, and selling thousands for Steam gift cards, but forgetting to activate them for Christmas, and accidentally selling Metro: Last Light for $0.01 and cancelling almost every order, I don't have a problem with them.

You might think I sound greedy with Metro: Last Light, but I am annoyed I did not receive my copy. I fail to see what I did wrong and why I did not receive the game.

1. They were selling the game at $0.01.

2. I bought the game and payed $0.01.

Is there a problem? 

So, listen up Samsung. All-metal unibody Galaxy S5, with 4.3"-4.6" screen, great battery life, powerful, and durable. And you can make it thicker, i don't care just give me a real phone worth the money. .35" (Razr Maxx thickness) is more than thin enough, stop with the .3" (and under) crap with no battery.

I agree with this about how thin they are. I wish my Galaxy S4 was, maybe, 0.4" and they put a massive battery in there. Phones are ridiculously thin. I don't think anyone cares about how much thinner their phone is than the previous generation, etc.

And, to be honest, you described the HTC One with your suggestions for the S5 lol

Besides recommending Beats over, nearly every other decent pair of headphones, and selling thousands for Steam gift cards, but forgetting to activate them for Christmas, and accidentally selling Metro: Last Light for $0.01 and cancelling almost every order, I don't have a problem with them.

You might think I sound greedy with Metro: Last Light, but I am annoyed I did not receive my copy. I fail to see what I did wrong and why I did not receive the game.

1. They were selling the game at $0.01.

2. I bought the game and payed $0.01.

Is there a problem?

Well, i really don't have a problem with them suggesting beats. Most people wouldn't know a good pair of headphones if they heard it. Plus most people have the impression that lots of bass=good. So if they were to recommend anything else with less bass and they tried a friends beats and heard the bass they would be disappointed. Finally, the people who suggest buying beats usually have them themselves. Most people who work at bestbuy are mentally crippled (There like Apple genius', it takes them 45 minutes to tell someone theres a crack in the screen). You're talking about basic service jobs, its only the crem de la crem of stupid (or teenagers) that actually work there. Thats like expecting an educated political opinion from a McDonalds burger cook. 

As for not honoring metro last light, thats a debatable issue. I can really see it either way. On one side, it was there mistake, they should've owned up to it. On the other hand, i completely understand them canceling the orders. Its a tough call and i wouldn't hold that against them. If you put an unusual up on Outpost and asked for 1 key in the notes (meant to put 100), and i offered 1 key, and added you, would you sell it to me? 

I agree with this about how thin they are. I wish my Galaxy S4 was, maybe, 0.4" and they put a massive battery in there. Phones are ridiculously thin. I don't think anyone cares about how much thinner their phone is than the previous generation, etc.

And, to be honest, you described the HTC One with your suggestions for the S5 lol

haha, a bit. I just wish it was a bit smaller (4.7" is really too big), also i like how HTC is semi-compatible with headphone controls (unlike motorola), but, i'm not a huge fan of sense ui. Also, it doesn't have amazing battery life, and its not on verizon

Well, i really don't have a problem with them suggesting beats. Most people wouldn't know a good pair of headphones if they heard it. Plus most people have the impression that lots of bass=good. So if they were to recommend anything else with less bass and they tried a friends beats and heard the bass they would be disappointed. Finally, the people who suggest buying beats usually have them themselves. Most people who work at bestbuy are mentally crippled (There like Apple genius', it takes them 45 minutes to tell someone theres a crack in the screen). You're talking about basic service jobs, its only the crem de la crem of stupid (or teenagers) that actually work there. Thats like expecting an educated political opinion from a McDonalds burger cook. 

As for not honoring metro last light, thats a debatable issue. I can really see it either way. On one side, it was there mistake, they should've owned up to it. On the other hand, i completely understand them canceling the orders. Its a tough call and i wouldn't hold that against them. If you put an unusual up on Outpost and asked for 1 key in the notes (meant to put 100), and i offered 1 key, and added you, would you sell it to me? 

haha, a bit. I just wish it was a bit smaller (4.7" is really too big), also i like how HTC is semi-compatible with headphone controls (unlike motorola), but, i'm not a huge fan of sense ui. Also, it doesn't have amazing battery life, and its not on verizon

About Beats: maybe, still feels like they're recommending a shitty product to you. Kind of like everybody at the Apple store.

I think that I should have gotten Metro: Last Light. As far as your example about Unusuals goes, 100 keys is far more than my backpack value and I would never-- just kidding, uh, I think that an online item trader making a mistake is slightly more forgivable than a multinational multi-billion dollar corporation making a mistake, but I think of it like this: you sell some an unusual for 1 key. Accidentally. And you can get a refund for it? Do you do it? I would. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite, or well, I'm gonna be a hypocrite. But I'm not very annoyed that I didn't get the game. I just think they should have caught their mistake before millions of people ordered multiple copies of the game. And that's just one issue I've had with Best Buy, and you can find horror stories online about their "Geek Squad" or whatever, my favorite being them losing some guy's laptop, resulting in an $18 million law suit.

haha

As far as phones go, I can tell, somehow, that you're an Android fan. 4.7" and 5" aren't too big in my opinion. I moved from my... 3? inch iPhone to a 5" Galaxy S4 and I love the screen size. Maybe it's just me. And I had no clue the HTC One wasn't on Verizon. AT&T master race.

Archived