Worst trade you ever went through on?

ValleyForge x Aika <3

What's the worst trade you ever went through on?

It can be from TF2,CS:GO or any game that has trading!

I once traded 5.33 ref for a "Killstreak" Quick fix kit and a Party Trick.......

Cough Cough everyone knows what mines is. Anyway, Aside from the obvious, probably paying 15-18 in 1st/2nd gen in hats for a terro tc. Ended up having to sell it for 8 Mixed. Set me back real far.

I bought a stormy hermes for an aussie FAN + 10 cs:go keys (which I bought from a friend for $3 each) 

In hindsight, I was unbelievably stupid. 

great hat tho

11/10 would overbuy again

Hm bought some burning unusual for 270 keys

Sold it for 245 keys

(buds were 28 keys at the time)

All on me. The buyer took a year to sell and he got a lot less in keys. But I think more in bud value than the bud value he paid. But buds were cheap by then.

Sold a Strange Kritz for Dead Prez Cadivear (idk how to spell) + 2 Strange festives Crossbow and a Strange festives sapper.

Now this would be a cancer trade, but at the time I thought it was okay. Fortunatly I got slightly more than I payed for, but still missed on the opertunity to sell the kritz at like 60 keys.

Did I win?

Sadly, I recently traded my SSG 08| Blood in the Water Factory New for a M4A1-S Dark Water (Min Wear, Stat Trak). The M4 dropped to 18$ and the Blood in the Water is 25$

Nothing as bad as some of the other ones, but I'm just starting CSGO trading and I am so, so, so, so, so, SO, salty.

I traded $5 for like 6 weapons in the Mann Co Store

Yeah lol, and they were almost all class unlockables too. Like the Deadringer, Kritzkrieg, Ambassador, Frontier Justice, and Your Eternal Reward

Paying 15 buds extra for a burning samureye because it was clean, only to find out 6 months later that some dahit with a private backpack had the dupe

Roboactive Tossle for a Sunbeams Pampered Pyro.

Peace Sign Co-Pilot for a Collector's Fedora (Co-Pilot then sold for a duped CM Brigade).

All my trades are bad.

Accidentally selling items for my buying price through trade offers.

aw that gotta hurt,not much

Roboactive Tossle for a Sunbeams Pampered Pyro.

Peace Sign Co-Pilot for a Collector's Fedora (Co-Pilot then sold for a duped CM Brigade).

All my trades are bad.

what's wrong w/ the pampered?

Any trade that I was ever rushed to complete, whether it be my dad kicking me off the Desktop or because my laptop was dying. When I get rushed to make a trade idgaf what you put up as long as it's near the price of what I'm selling.

I think one of my first trades on a server was pretty rushed and I lost maybe 2 rec to a ref. Might not be much to some people but I was just starting out so Scrap was my fucking Refined at the time.

Archived