Should Valve make this ? D:

Karam

Should valve make a third misc spot ? i mean amazing combinations can be made with different classes with 3 misc spots. Also, this will mean Gabe will gain more money, so it is a win-win situation.

Thoughts ?

Should valve make a third misc spot ? i mean amazing combinations can be made with different classes with 3 misc spots. Also, this will mean Gabe will gain more money, so it is a win-win situation.

Thoughts ?

Unusual miscs --> skyrocket.

as you cant stack them, they wont.

but yeah they should

hmm you still can equiq two at the same time?

hmm you still can equiq two at the same time?

yeah, but not 2 of the same kind, for example 2 beaks

You still can. I'm 99% sure.

andy told me in some half recent updated that they cant be stacked anymore. i had no reason to disbelieve him

andy told me in some half recent updated that they cant be stacked anymore. i had no reason to disbelieve him

Update from 10th or 11th of July:

- Unusuals and Stranges no longer stack in loadout equip pages

I just asked Satan who had 8 unusual phantoms and he said you still can.^^

Unless something was changed, the loadout quickswitch still works. 

franken-heavy costume set + zombie skin. yay

Unless they patched it so that the zombie also applied to cosmetics that would look awful

Also the game gets really buggy when the number of individual objects gets too high or something like that: a third misc slot would lead to an assload of crashes that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes unusual miscs can be stacked, my friend took a screenshot of someone who had 3 different unusuals on at the same time.

EDIT:I will see if I can find the link

Yes unusual miscs can be stacked, my friend took a screenshot of someone who had 3 different unusuals on at the same time.

> JULY 23 THREAD

> JULY 23 THREAD

I posted the info more than a month ago already. If you are replying to such threads (mario) please read them.....Another warning point for that.

Archived