Get an Xbox 360?

DiamondHavoc.

63 members have voted

1. 1. Get one?

• Yes
    • No

I would recommend getting a 250 gb. Most NEW 360 games require a Hefty amount of storage just to play them. Personally, i enjoy going on my 360 and playing L4D, COD, Halo, TF2, etc. Get one. You have no idea how good this system is. YU GET PREOWNED XBOX LOLOL

Edit: Also, console skins 

If you enjoy playing games with your friends you can tell them to pick up pc. Not trying to be one of those people that hate xbox but Steam + Skype = Lots of fun when bored. Even though pc has more customization than xbox It's up to what you and your friends think really

PEESEE MAASTR RACE XDDDDDDDXDXDXDXD

NO CONSLES ONLY PEESEE BUY A GODLY PC SO YUR CONSOLE PEASNT FRENDS FEEL BAD XDXDDDDXDXXDDXXDDDXXXXDDD

Retardation aside, getting a used Xbox would probably be the best way to connect with your friends. Much easier to just hop in and play. But personally, I would get the small storage slim and just get a 1TB drive and plug it into the Xbox, much cheaper believe it ir not.

I wouldn't buy one I own 2 of them and they are all garbage google red ring of death and disk can not be read then look at the class action lawsuit against xbox for them, when they get a little older they have red rings all the time

I wouldn't buy one I own 2 of them and they are all garbage google red ring of death and disk can not be read then look at the class action lawsuit against xbox for them, when they get a little older they have red rings all the time

That's only for core-Elite units. S and E unitss dont have the RROD problem.

I have a 360, and lots of the games that I used to play still have multiplayer communities (gta V, BF3). I have the 250gb slim version, and it's lasted like 4 years without any problems.

PEESEE MAASTR RACE XDDDDDDDXDXDXDXD

NO CONSLES ONLY PEESEE BUY A GODLY PC SO YUR CONSOLE PEASNT FRENDS FEEL BAD XDXDDDDXDXXDDXXDDDXXXXDDD

Retardation aside, getting a used Xbox would probably be the best way to connect with your friends. Much easier to just hop in and play. But personally, I would get the small storage slim and just get a 1TB drive and plug it into the Xbox, much cheaper believe it ir not.

It reserves only 32GB of storage... 

Doesn't the 360 need the monthly fee to play? If so, not worth it, if it doesn't then go ahead.

In order to play online, you do need a subscription to Xbox Live Gold, which tends to be $40 a year if you're smart about it, $10 a month if you're not.  However, gold doesn't just give you the ability to play online. There are the weekly Gold deals of the week, where Gold users get access to exclusive sales; some are meh, but when you get a good deal, it more than makes up for the price of Gold. Also Microsoft has the Games for Gold promotion, where they cycle through games to give away for free. The 360 has 2 games each month (one for each half) and the One has two games for the entire month, with one being changed out at the start of the month. Another nice thing with the Games for Gold is that for the 360, if your account lapses back into silver, you do not lose the games. Currently, the free games are The Witcher 2 for the 360 and D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die & Worms Battlegrounds for the One.

As for the topic on hand, I'd say the 360 is worth it if you can find games you like and friends to play with. I've got a 360 myself (alongside a One and Wii U, and other, older consoles) with plenty of games, and I find that to be a more enjoyable experience than using my PC when I have a choice. It's more comfortable to just kick back on my couch and game on my 50" TV than hunched over my 17" laptop.

I got an XBox. Sometimes I play it rather then playing my pc! But depends what games you like. I like AC, Destiny and other games. You will also probably need XBox Live. Games are much better with XBox live.

In order to play online, you do need a subscription to Xbox Live Gold, which tends to be $40 a year if you're smart about it, $10 a month if you're not.  However, gold doesn't just give you the ability to play online. There are the weekly Gold deals of the week, where Gold users get access to exclusive sales; some are meh, but when you get a good deal, it more than makes up for the price of Gold. Also Microsoft has the Games for Gold promotion, where they cycle through games to give away for free. The 360 has 2 games each month (one for each half) and the One has two games for the entire month, with one being changed out at the start of the month. Another nice thing with the Games for Gold is that for the 360, if your account lapses back into silver, you do not lose the games. Currently, the free games are The Witcher 2 for the 360 and D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die & Worms Battlegrounds for the One.

As for the topic on hand, I'd say the 360 is worth it if you can find games you like and friends to play with. I've got a 360 myself (alongside a One and Wii U, and other, older consoles) with plenty of games, and I find that to be a more enjoyable experience than using my PC when I have a choice. It's more comfortable to just kick back on my couch and game on my 50" TV than hunched over my 17" laptop.

Wow. It is not $40 a year. In AUD, its $11 a month, $30 for three months, $90 a year.

Wow. It is not $40 a year. In AUD, its $11 a month, $30 for three months, $90 a year.

As I said, the overall price varies depends on how smart you are with deals. For me, I typically can find a deal for a one year card in January or February where it's on sale for around $40 USD. And since the card's good for a year, I just get another card at the same time the next year for around the same price. It's how I've paid for live for the last 7 years.

Archived