Get an Xbox 360?

DiamondHavoc.

63 members have voted

1. 1. Get one?

• Yes
    • No

I don't have any consoles I play on currently, and I would like to play online with my friends on various xbox games.

I'm not going to spend lots of money on it, so I'm looking at getting a Pre-Owned 250GB Xbox 360.

Should I get one? Y/N.

I say yes.

"But soob muh PC mastuh race asdfghahhei"

You can get great xbl games, with still alive communities for near summer steam sale prices. Plus you get good games for FREE(with xbl gold but hell if your getting a xbox you are probably getting a gold membership)

I say yes.

"But soob muh PC mastuh race asdfghahhei"

You can get great xbl games, with still alive communities for near summer steam sale prices. Plus you get good games for FREE(with xbl gold but hell if your getting a xbox you are probably getting a gold membership)

Thanks for the info!

Get a 360, I bought one mid last year and it really isn't that out of date. Not laggy although it is slow compared to the Xbox One, it feels as though you're Downgrading from an iPhone 6 with iOS 8 to an iPhone 4 with iOS 5. It's still worth the money though, I bought mine for $100/£60 with 2 controllers and 3 games :P

No.

..Okay.. Well I wouldn't get an Xbox.. On PC you have much better performance + fps, as well as free online and a larger variety of games.

..Okay.. Well I wouldn't get an Xbox.. On PC you have much better performance + fps, as well as free online and a larger variety of games.

Read what he's asking for. He wants to know if it's fun to play with friends not if you like it or not.

Get a 360, I bought one mid last year and it really isn't that out of date. Not laggy although it is slow compared to the Xbox One, it feels as though you're Downgrading from an iPhone 6 with iOS 8 to an iPhone 4 with iOS 5. It's still worth the money though, I bought mine for $100/£60 with 2 controllers and 3 games :P

Where did you get this magical bundle of £60 for that. Guessing it was 4GB?

If you want gameplay with friends, on the couch, buy a nintendo system

Yes, because all my friends game on Nintendo consoles. Not everywhere us the bp.tf forums

i feel like the main reason people are saying no is because "P C MASTER RACE UMG 60 FPS"

360 isn't that bad actually, i've got one and i'd recommend getting one if you have friends to play with add me: spherithex

they've also got some pretty nice console exclusives  

Honeslty, most of the good games on xbox are also on PC soooo meh.

Had this conversation with a gamestop employee the other day, most PC gamers get a Wii (or w/e the newest one is called) cause there is no game overlap & it's good ol' couch coop family fun.  And I personally am kinda NEStolgic (get it, hahahahahaha) for mariocart, pokemon, marioparty, etc.

But if your sole reason for wanting an xbox is to be able to play with your xbox buddies, then go ahead.

inb4 somebody says "ps3"

I got an xbox 360 and it's really good IMO.

If you get xbox gold membership you can get free games.

I once got dishonored for free and darksiders 2 for free which is a pretty good deal IMO

you came to a pc community where apparently no one can read your question apparently, so you have that going for you

definitely get an xbox if you dont want to shell out the cash for an xbone, it's great for playing with friends and the games are good

to compensate for steam deals they also have some pretty good free games every month with gold, which is fantastic and makes sure you'll use up that 250 GB with quality games

honestly wouldn't get a Wii U, there are very few good games on it and I have like one friend with one (just going off personal experience here c:)

I'm assuming by your games that you don't have a pc that can run games like an xbox, which it seems that a bunch of people are assuming you can

If you really want to play with your friends, then I guess buy one. But personally, I wouldn't recommend it:

1. It's older gen, so you're going to have worse graphics (although obviously you're not buying it for that)

2. There aren't a whole lot of good exclusive games on Xbox. In fact, the truly popular ones are all on PC, so there's no reason there

3. Do you want 12 year olds screaming at you that they had intercourse with your mother?

I'd recommend a Wii U because: Original games, Gamepad is awesome, Nintendo-hype, and not having to pay for online access on a subscription, which is the stupidest thing

Archived